Lets serious talk for a minute

Discussion in 'Off Topic Archive' started by QueenofAmazing, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenofAmazing

Premium

Okay so the forums used to be so friendly. On the recent thread there was a poll and it was if you were a bully and is bullying must be stopped. 6 people were like "No I'm a Bully." Are you serious? Where are the staff? Why is minetime becoming this trash community full of hate and disgust? I remember when everyone had this one bully and everyone hated them because of how mean they were, and we stood up for each other! Now look at us, having people laugh at someone who is trying to stop bullying. I know I'll get a ton of disagrees and "bad spelling" ratings, but seriously, all you people who are making this beautiful community trash, grow up. "NUU U GR0W UP U R DUH WUN MAKIN DRUMA THREDZ AND B3GGIN FUR ATT3NT10N!" Seriously I'm trying to help people and I know at least one idiot will do that. It's time to take back out community. Don't let Minetime turn to trash.

• Agree x 12
    • Like x 4
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Bad Grammar/Spelling x 1
    • CamelCase x 1
  2. TheWrongProblem

TheWrongProblem New Member

You should get used to it. It is what happens these days and nothing is stopping them.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. QueenofAmazing

Premium

I shouldn't. Minetime once was a beautiful community. The work and effort Collin, Emily, and all the staff put into Minetime I won't let it go to waste. There was 1 bully at one point, and everyone stood up for each other. That was beautiful. Now we're laughing at silly mistakes of others. GROW UP AND TAKE BACK OUR COMMUNITY!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • CamelCase CamelCase x 1
  4. RealNickonator

Premium

#BringBackTheGoodOldDays

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. ReBull

ReBull Forum Enthusiast

#OldTimes

6. DragonDaMan

DragonDaMan Forum Enthusiast

#BullyMagnet

Lolz

7. Vs5

Vs5 New Member

She has a point. Minetime has dropped majorly. It used to be fun - little lag nor haters. Now it's full of just general *ss holes, Homo-phobics, stuck up snobs and more. It was good when we had good staff. Well, the old staff.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TheFrikinAsian

TheFrikinAsian Forum Enthusiast

People come and go. Once the respected users leave, there is an empty seat of power that apparently everyone is trying to sit on at once. But, what really is different from over a year ago when I joined is that people are different. You can't change a community without changing the source of the problem, the users. I've watched a lot of these users "grow up" over the course of the year, it was kinda awful.

9. robpee69

robpee69 New Member

Ahh Queen. In Fanny's case, she was annoying us ridiculously with her grammar. She got the ratings she deserved. She made that thread because she was getting bad "rates" as she calls them.

10. robpee69

robpee69 New Member

Let's talk this out. Why are bullies bad?

11. DragonDaMan

Bullies are not bad. They are kids who were bullied by their parents or other kids and they have the urge to do the same to others. They don't need hate.. they need compassion.

12. robpee69

robpee69 New Member

Actually that's only one type of bully.

Another type is the bully is one that is annoyed at the stupidity/ amount of skid around them and slam users for that.

#12 robpee69, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  13. DragonDaMan

Being annoyed at stupidity and slamming those guilty of stupidity does not make one a bully. I may be wrong though.

14. ADAMATOR1234

ADAMATOR1234 Expert Member

Great thread! +1

One thing I'd like to add and I know it's been said enough (obviously not though), if the rules are too much and are getting to you, cannot one join another server. There are plenty servers out there that don't have restrictions on language and behaviour. Also, why the need to curse, no it does not make you look "cool" are at any higher rank than anyone else. Just keep the rage inside and go eat some lemons or something. I mean, not to offend or anything, but you have serious problems if you're taking your anger and rage out on young children. So what if they can't spell, it's a thing that you are required to learn, so what if they killed you, PvP servers wouldn't be a thing if it would cause everyone one to cause havoc, so why now?

Now excuse me while I print a couple of pictures of Heather Jansch's work.
    #BringBackMinetime

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. RaGe_QuItSz

RaGe_QuItSz Forum Enthusiast

I enjoy the dank hax0rz and bullies. Quite interesting to watch.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. QueenofAmazing

Premium

Seriously? I was bullied for 9 years of my life and it led me to many mental health issues. I was led to believe that I actually was stupid, retarded, fat, ugly, and I resorted to self harm. When the bullies found out they laughed and called me an emo faggot. So don't tell me bullies are bad. I'm still recovering from all the trauma.

17. robpee69

robpee69 New Member

So bullies are bad because they make people feel bad?

Well what if calling someone a bully made them feel bad (as it usually does), does that make you a bully? If you do ANYTHING that makes someone feel bad does it make you a bully?You making this thread made me throw up inside (feel bad), so therefore you are the bully and should gtfo off of forums.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. ADAMATOR1234

ADAMATOR1234 Expert Member

Please look up the definition of "bully".

19. QueenofAmazing

Premium

LOL OMG IM DYING THE LOGIC HERE IS NON EXISTENT! XDDDDDD

• CamelCase CamelCase x 2
  20. Amberr

Amberr Expert Member

I might be going off-topic here and if I am I'm very sorry but I don't like it when people say stuff like this on minetime " I'm going to kill myself because of you." and then the next day they log non and car like nothing happend and it is really annoying just like when people say " I'm quitting" and they come back tommorow. This happens mostly on creative and it is annoying. I do miss the old minetime.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.