Denied Kurfue_Kush DDosing me for the 3rd time[Insufficient Evidence]

Discussion in 'Reports Archive' started by AirForceXOP, Jun 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AirForceXOP

AirForceXOP Active Member

• Player(s) IGN:Kurfue_Kush
    • Your IGN: AirForceX
    • Rule broken/wrongdoing: Hitting me offline when i am going to 1v1 him
    • Evidence:
    • Server:prison
    • When this occurred: 12:24am Central TImeZone
    • Client name:pureClient (aka) Renamed Crest
    • Additional details: Yes i was pvping him 3 time in pvpold the first time in the house he started to regen so i though why is he regening then my screen froze for some reason then i am dead. when i return back to pvpold 30 sec later i got offline. The second time i pvped him on the same place in pvpold house 2 second later my aura was running but no one was moving then i died all of a sudden again. I looked at my regen it wasnt on. then the third time i 1v1 him he was on the tree so i potted the str2 potion then when i started to gap my gap didnt work so i did it again it didnt work 3 second later i died i recorded on bandicam this time. I think he has my ip because before i pvped him i was pvping MW24THEWIN. before the second time i pvped him i was pvping Im18playingThis and i didnt get hit offline. when i pvped Kurfue_Kush i got hit off and died again. This time i thought to use bandicam and pvp him to report this. he did it again he went behind the tree and hit me offline.
    Btw; This Video is Temp
    Please Refer to Minetime Console for times I get kicked, Logged out and instant Logged in and please read the Description of video for more details

2. xKittenCatx

xKittenCatx Support

Thank you for the report. We appreciate the help.
    Unfortunately, the evidence provided is insufficient. I don't see how you were hit off, cuz if you were you would have disconnected from the server from not having internet connection. I would know since I have dealt with it. Kinda looks like someone came up behind you and killed you.
    Should you gain more evidence in the future, do not hesitate to report this player(s) again.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.