CAN Krezzy Helper App

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Krezzy, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krezzy

Krezzy Forum Enthusiast

Your in-game name: Krezzy / Ploopy96

What timezone are you in? Mountain Time Zone

What country do you live in? Canada

What languages do you speak? English

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes, I have 2FA enabled.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? Yes, I can record anything and take screenshots, I have many screen recorders and if necessary, I have a youtube channel too upload.

Why do you think you should become a helper? Because I have been playing minetime for a very long time, since 2014 or 2013, and have had minecraft in general since 2011 so I consider myself to be pretty experienced but, I can’t say I'm always friendly, but I will change my ways and be even more friendly to anyone who needs help in game, and I'll also try my best to grow the minetime community, and help other staff members.

I use to own a server with my irl friend that only had around 10-20 players but it’s just a start.

I look up to all Staff Members and show respect to them for the most part, I am very active on this server and i am on at least 2-3+ Hours a day.

I am friendly to new members and will do as much as I can to assist them while staff members are not online, and do the best I can to help them.

Being a helper would also be a great experience for me and would be lots of fun for me, I am sure if a player is breaking a rule and can punish them appropriately, I usually post reports if anything is breaking the rules that I see.

I don't want anyone to feel left out or sad in the community, and I will do the best of my abilities to help them and turn their experience at minetime amazing so they will keep coming back to play.

I know when to appropriately use staff permissions and will never abuse them, only use them when necessary.

I feel like helper would be an amazing accomplishment for me that I have been trying to get all the way since I first started playing minetime.

How long can you be active on the server every day? I can play pretty much every day for 3+ hours a day.

How long have you been playing Minetime? I have been playing minetime since 2013-2014,

But I signed up for minetime forums late 2014.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes, I have been temp banned for 1 day before for swearing in game msg, I admit it was a bad idea and shouldn't have done it, but sometimes my anger gets too the best of me and I regret what I said.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? Yes, I had a little server with my irl friend way back, but it didn't average many players.

Thank you for reading my application, have a nice day and please remember to leave feedback for me! ;)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
  2. SmallCat

SmallCat Dedicated Minetimer

Support! Great app

3. Krezzy

Krezzy Forum Enthusiast

Thank you! :)

4. Istok

Premium

Neutral:
    - You're a player that likes to go into flame wars and arguments with other players from what I've seen
    - The fact that you have been banned before isn't really benefitial
    - I like that you have been playing for a long time
    - You need to be more active on forums, discord and in-game
    - You need to change your rude ways with other players

Good luck and have a good day! :D

5. Krezzy

Krezzy Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for your feedback, Istok! :D

6. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

idk ur a little rude sometimes. no supprot

Code:
    [05:16:57] [Server thread/INFO]: ploopy96 issued server command: /msg H_Teabag2001_H stupid noob
    [05:17:04] [Async Chat Thread - #22/INFO]: [[0;37;1msurvialworld[0;37;1m][m<[0;31;22mH_Teabag2001_H[m> i'm a noob?[m
    [05:17:06] [Server thread/INFO]: ploopy96 issued server command: /r make me staff
    [05:17:09] [Server thread/INFO]: ploopy96 issued server command: /r im not ur friend

[05:17:39] [Server thread/INFO]: ploopy96 issued server command: /r ur name looks like an autistic kid tryng to color in the lines

[05:18:36] [Async Chat Thread - #22/INFO]: [[0;37;1msurvialworld[0;37;1m][m<ploopy96[m> faggot[m

[05:18:51] [Async Chat Thread - #22/INFO]: [[0;37;1msurvialworld[0;37;1m][m<ploopy96[m> duck my **** tea bag lookin ***[m

[05:21:56] [Async Chat Thread - #22/INFO]: [[0;37;1msurvialworld[0;37;1m][m<ploopy96[m> gay *** server[m

(these are logs from my server almost exactly 1 month ago btw)

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

No support.
    • Was on the server a few days ago, you can Clampers just started being rude and making fun of me for loosing the parkour comp for about 10 minutes or so.
    • You're application has no detail and is very boring to read.
    • @Sir-Teabag just showed some logs of what you say, and you are nowhere fit enough to be a helper.
    And before you get on my back for this, no I'm not giving you no support because of the build competition, it's because you're not a good enough candidate for helper.

#7 PingPongGamer, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Spring

Spring Committed Minetimer

No Support.

• Immature
    • Application looks rushed
    • Lack of detail
    First thing, you want to do is to act more mature when you are online. I also highly recommend putting more time and effort into your application because it's short and lacks detail.

Best of luck.

9. Krezzy

Krezzy Forum Enthusiast

lol, thanks for the feedback, Teabag. :p

Thanks for being honest! ;)

10. xBritish

xBritish Forum Enthusiast

suppport <3 100%

11. Krezzy

Krezzy Forum Enthusiast

Thanks bb ;) :lol:

12. WizardlyMC

WizardlyMC Member

100% SUPPORT. Deserves to be helper!

13. Krezzy

Krezzy Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the support, it means a lot! :D

14. Olivia

Olivia Expert Member

Neutral:
    • Your application lacks detail and seems as though you didn't put enough thought when making it
    • I don't see you in-game very often but when I do you are quite immature with other players
    • The amount of hours you can be on the server everyday is good and your past experience could benefit you in this role

15. Krezzy

Krezzy Forum Enthusiast

Thanks so much for your honest feedback, Olivia! :lol:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

Support
    I love the format.
    you have been apart of the Minetime community for awhile.

17. Krezzy

Krezzy Forum Enthusiast

Thanks <3

18. LegendsNOVA

LegendsNOVA Dedicated Minetimer

Krezzy you are a fun person. You are respectful, to me at least, but I think you should edit your post a little more and make the sentences more grammatically appropriate and appealing. It does seem rush, and the run-on sentences with commas aren’t helpful and confusing to read.

19. Krezzy

Krezzy Forum Enthusiast

Okay, thanks for the feedback!

20. benji

benji Forum Enthusiast

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.