Implemented Kits, Healing, and Debuffs

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by SuperCoolWimp, Nov 20, 2017.

?

Should Default Kits Be Buffed?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Kits on pvpfest have various problems if you want the server to actually be playable. Default kits need buffed because kit weekly is worse then kit general5(Admin kit) and although the server is pay to win, it's not fun to just run around in leather armor and get one shot. Major kit gives you a gap but even if this new player managed to save up 500 dollars he will still get 3 shot on gap. The kits for defaults are almost all 2 shots to admins with strength and sharpness 5. I know xBMAN, Pile, and Matt are doing a lot of work on resets and new gamemodes and pvpfest is not that big of a server, but please fix the kits.

Another major problem on pvpfest is healing and debuffs, making pvp nearly impossible. When you get healed (timeless can heal) all your effects go away, and when you get debuffed you can get poison, weakness, and slowness. Almost every time I go into pvp I get 3v1ed and I get debuffed, when I gap I get healed, and when I get healed I get debuffed again. At the least for debuffs and heals add a cooldown/longer cooldown. Being poisoned, weaknessed, and slownessed for 8 minutes and you're not admin you have to wait it out or die. Please remove or add longer cooldowns to debuffs and healing other players.

2. Kazu

Kazu Forum Enthusiast

I agree with both of these but the debuffs part is especially right, make the debuffs longer in cooldown and shorter in the time thr debuff is there. The kits need to be more 'up-to-date' since everyone who has played PVPfest for a while has a p1 set or they're just admin and can easily rekt the weekly and default kit (maybe p1 if you cheapshot lol).

3. PK

PK Forum Enthusiast

In your opinion, how would you change the kits to fit the game since you are one of the more active players on PvP fest? @SuperCoolWimp

4. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Make every default kit have better gear, swords, and kit weekly needs at least 1 gap

5. iMoNsT3RxD

iMoNsT3RxD Dedicated Minetimer

Minetime has always been a 'Pay to win' server, upgrading the default kits means, upgrading the donor kits aswell. If you do not like the poison, or being healed. I suggest purchasing 'Timeless' and enjoy your perks that you payed alot of money for, or just deal with it.

~ Sepp
    'Time for a true display of skill'

6. Beeman

Administrator

I am pretty sure cooldowns were added to the commands a long time ago. Are you saying that there are no cooldowns on debuffs or /heal * ?

7. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

There is a cooldown on /heal and /heal *, talking about the cooldown I was talking about debuffs (which does not have a cooldown.) that get really annoying after a while.

8. Beeman

Administrator

Fixed the debuff cooldowns.

9. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.