kinda farewell

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Nathan, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

hi,

I was recently demoted from the Minetime staff team for inactivity. Moving forward I’m likely going to be drifting away from mt so yeah. I just want to say thank you everyone Minetime has been a big part of my childhood and it’s been mostly great. I started playing here in 2014. I had some amazing times in 2015 to 2016 playing skyblock with my old pal @10freckles (i still miss you my man, msg me on discord nathan#0727 if you ever see this). when mt closed in april 2016, i was so heartbroken haha. Once mt reopened and apps opened up, i applied. and i got staff on August 30, 2016. I was so happy that day i can’t even explain it but in December of that year i resigned because i felt like i just didn’t have time for mt anymore. I left mt entirely then until February 2017, the day Tyler got demoted. I was wanting to rejoin the team until that happened, and after that happened i got all pissed off at mt and stuff like that. I cooled off in like April and became active again, eventually getting Helper back in July 2017. I was Helper all the way until April of this year when i got Mod. And in may to my demotion, i got very inactive because these types of servers just aren’t my thing anymore which kinda sucks but it is what it is. I’ve been staff on a different server that’s way less toxic and more friendly and isn’t pvp/gamemode/minigame based. I can’t really share any more details about that so yeah. I was never going to resign. I didn’t want to do that to the staff team considering how small it is. I was staying for Pile and Brandon’s sake. So it really made me upset when it seemed they didn’t want me. Anyway, I’m over it. My final thoughts on Minetime are: we could be so much bigger if it wasn’t for the awful job the owners did. dear god. can they care any less? I was Staff on Minetime for a combined year and a half and i never spoke ONCE to noobcrew or Cypriot. That’s really saying something. Anyway i wish you all luck with mt’s future, i prob won’t be on very much at all anymore. The people that im gonna miss are @10freckles @xBMAN @Hammynl @Olivia tank and Daniel.

#1 Nathan, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Olivia

Olivia Expert Member

Bye Nate!! I'm going to miss you, wish you the very best for the future <3

3. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Bye Nate, Thank you for all your positive feedback and telling me to try to apply one more time, Without you i was never a staff member. <3

4. Beeman

Administrator

Cypriot is not the owner of Minetime.

It took months for Noobcrew to ever to respond to me, even as Administrator ;P. He has been more involved with support several ideas behind the scenes... Obviously, he is not as involved as Collin was.

Going to miss you man, thank you for everything <3.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Had fun playing skyblock and a bit of prison with you Nate, going to miss you! Good luck with everything.

6. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

didnt even tag me wow I see how it is

Have fun, pal, gonna miss seeing you around.

7. RealNickonator

Premium

8. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

I did i just forgot what your forums name was lol