Joshua_OhFive's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by a3m, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a3m

a3m Dedicated Minetimer

Your in-game name: a3m

What timezone are you in? CST

What country do you live in? USA

What languages do you speak? English is the only language I know as of now.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I can use minecraft's screenshot system (f2), Or I can use Gyazo. (A screenshot system that I have downloaded.) I can also provide proof of recording as I have recorded minetime for my youtube channel.

Why do you think you should become a helper? I believe they're many reason why, I would like to explain why & list some traits.

Responsible
    I Find my self to be a very responsible person, even though I may make A LOT of mistakes but I feel that I can mature from my mistakes and strive to fix what I have done and take any consequences that is needed.

Helpful
    I am a very helpful person ingame, I know not having the rank "mod" or "helper", Is not a reason not to help. Anytime someone breaks a rule, or is about to I would warn them saying "I wouldn't do that if I we're you, That can lead to a very bad situation." In general, I feel that I am a helpful person.

Social
    I find myself to be a very social person, I do not believe that I am a shy person. I like talking to people getting out in the open and enjoy my time on factions with all of the Players Enemies or not.

Loyalty
    I have been trusted by many of my faction members on another to server to own the faction for a day or two, I feel that I can prove my loyalty to anyone that doubts me in any way.

Maturity
    I know that I can get out of hand sometimes, say things I should most likely not. I realize being a staff member on minetime is not all fun in games, I have seen how all the other staff do there jobs and will strive my best to be as mature ( or even more ) as them.

TrustWorthy/Honest
    I do not back away from what I have done wrong, I confront myself and do whatever I can to fix what I have done. I know im at the age of 13, and probably cannon't not be trusted with some things, but I feel that I can prove my trust.

Explanation:
    I want to make this community loving, happy, friendly, and just a really nice community for new-comers to enjoy. I would also try my best to make this server as non-toxic as to the best of my best abilities. So with that, I just want to help in general. I want to make Minetime fun & just an amazing for new-comers. , I will do my best in all general problems. I really like the server and I think it deserves a lot more players than it gets. I want to watch the server grow and watch the community get more and more populated. I want to make a positive change in the server's progression. I can see how far the server can come and where we can go and I will dedicate my time and effort into this server. I also will try my best to help new users all the time. I am normally always on the computer and if I am not, that means I'm at sports practice or doing a project/HW. And I've been playing minecraft since I was 8 and I have tons of experience and I think I can use that to the best of my abilities towards helping the server. I Also would like to become a Staff Member because I would love to be apart of this community and help the server become less-toxic and just help the server in every way possible that I can to the best of my abilities. Also I would like to be staff because of my skills at being a moderator. A lot of my skills depend on my experience which is very extensive. My experience goes as far as when I was 8 when I started joining servers and my knowledge started to blossom. Being a player that has relied on experience and trial and error, I feel like I will still make mistakes so by learning from a moderator that will constantly help me, it would be a mutual relationship because of how well we will learn together. The strength of my communication and sticking with my decisions is what makes me one of the strictest people even if I do seem approachable. I also would try to strive to be the best Staff Member I can be.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    I can contribute 3-5 Hours a day. Possibly even more hours on saturday! Saturday & Sunday, something may come up and might only be on for an hour one of those days.

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    I have been playing minetime for a good 2 in a half years. Every second I have played minetime was a fun experience and plan to play a lot more!

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    I have been banned (In-Game) Twice I believe, the first ban I was being very immature, using profanity alot more then I should of. saying a lot of words I probably shouldn't have. The 2nd reason, I'm not exactly sure. I got banned by console for perm, I appealed and got accepted.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    I have a lot of experience, but I do not have any proof of being staff members on these servers. I have been admin on a server called AnimeCraft also Head-Moderator on a Dutch server, I forgot the server name. I was a head-moderator. I will tell you what happened with the both of them and why I do not have proof... AnimeCraft was such down due to staff arguments and money. I was really upset. So I went on there, played for at least 3 months, and I decided, this server needs some help, so then I applied, got accepted, It was great! I loved helping people and having fun on the server and also communicating with users and helping them through the journey! I have never moderated any other game then Minecraft. I also was owner on a server called xKits, it was a really fun experience, it had 50 players a day. It was also a kitpvp server. Sadly,, I gave it to my friend PoopyMonkey. The Reason for this is,Stuff was going on in school and I Did not have the time to Own a server. Now he is currently working on it this very second. And since I have been staff on many servers and owned a server, I learned many new commands!

Also, I would like to add this !
    I
    help a lot of players out anytime. Even if its not about factions. I enjoy joking around with faction mates, But i also know when to stop so it doesn't go to far. I know I have made mistakes in the past.... I have matured a lot more then before, And plan to mature even more over the next few years. They are a few more things that I would like you to know about me! I had a rough start playing factions. I got an invite to a very great faction named "Crimson", And really enjoy myself talking with them in discord, grinding out enchants walls etc. Mostly, because of them I would not be playing Minetime so I would really like to thank them for bringing me into the faction. All the memories that have happened on the Minetime is unforgettable. I will Also Cherish those moments forever.

#1 a3m, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ItsAustin

ItsAustin Dedicated Member

3. a3m

a3m Dedicated Minetimer

Thanks bro <3 I'm trying to be less toxic.And, trying to be more mature. :) thanks for the information!

#3 a3m, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  4. DammmDaniel

DammmDaniel Dedicated Minetimer

Support. Phase nation! you super lit but as AppleX said you can be toxic at times.

5. xBritish

xBritish Forum Enthusiast

Support :) :3 <3

6. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

he got 16 pages... I got 29 pages. xD

7. a3m

a3m Dedicated Minetimer

Haha halo, I'm gonna try to stay below 17 pages if I can!

Thanks for the support bro <3

#7 a3m, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
  8. Halohero

Support.
    you are a very nice guy. very mature. you are smart and not dumb like some others .... I think you would be a great staff because you do not act irrational when you are angry. you are always calm, nice, and supportive. you work hard whenever there is a job to be done.

some will say "josh is immature and toxic" my response to that is.... he could be like me.

dab on them hatters.

9. a3m

a3m Dedicated Minetimer

#PhaseNation! Thanks for the support <3 Its appreciated

Thanks halo, I have messed up in the pass but I feel that I have matured much more from the pass! Thanks for the support

#9 a3m, Aug 10, 2017
  10. xBritish

xBritish Forum Enthusiast

Your toxic is on my level :D

11. Halohero

We all makes mistakes but it doesn't matter what types of mistakes we have made. it matters of we have learned from those mistakes.

Lol agreed.

#11 Halohero, Aug 10, 2017
  12. a3m

a3m Dedicated Minetimer

Thanks for the Support Darren!

13. tominaterlee

tominaterlee Active Member

14. a3m

a3m Dedicated Minetimer

Thanks bro <3

15. Halohero

come on. wheres the hatters going "no support"
    I wanna roast some hatters.

16. a3m

a3m Dedicated Minetimer

Hey! I guess thats a good thing no one has said "no support" yet! :)

17. Spring

Spring Committed Minetimer

No Support.

• You don't have 2FA enabled ✓
    • You can be immature and extremely rude from time to time
    • Grammar errors
    • Inactive on forums
    The first thing you need to do is enable 2FA (2 Factors Authentication), as it is a staff requirement. (Click here to learn how to enable 2FA). Next, you need become more active on the forums so you are known by the community. There are also a few grammatical errors in your application.

Best of luck.

#17 Spring, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  18. a3m

a3m Dedicated Minetimer

I have enabled 2fa, I enabled it for discord thinking it would be for everwhere..... I now have it enabled and trying to be more mature & less toxic in chat. I have also been more active on the forums since I have applied, thanks for the feedback spring! :D

19. Halohero

Never seen him rude in chat. hes always nice to people I am usually the rude one my good sir :)
    also can you quote some of the grammar errors.
    :D

20. Spring

Spring Committed Minetimer

I'm talking about the past and yes he's been a lot better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.