AUS Jack's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Jackk_, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackk_

Jackk_ Dedicated Minetimer

Your in-game name:

_Jackk__

What timezone are you in?

Australian Eastern Standard Time

What country do you live in?

Australia.

What languages do you speak?

English.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes i do.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes i have Bandicam for recording, and Screenshot for Images

Why do you think you should become a helper?

I think I should be promoted to helper on Minetime due to being a part of the community for such a while, I know all of the rules exceptionally well, i know the punishments for each rule, and I also know how to deal with situations effectively and I understand where my boundaries are… I would love to work alongside the staff team to make Minetime the best it can be and to make sure that everyone is having fun, whilst the rules are also being followed effectively. If the rules are not being followed the player will be dealt with according to the punishments set to each rule without any favoritism… I am very respectful in chat and respectful to everyone I talk to in real life, I am really mature for my age and I will treat everybody with respect and treat everyone equally to one another. I have watched staff members on the server deal with players who are out of line and I know how to effectively deal with important matters. Most of the time that I am on the server mostly at 12 pm Australian time, all the staff members are either busy or in asleep, so if I am promoted to helper, I would be able to assist anybody that needs assistance whenever I can and go from server to server to make sure that everybody gets as much help as they need, and I will help everyone to the best of my ability...

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

On Weekdays i can be active from 4-7 hours a day and on the Weekends it can range from 5-10 hours a day.

How long have you been playing Minetime?

I have been playing Minetime for about 4 years now starting at the start of 2014. I originally found this server due to my friends from school playing on this server, I played with my friends in prison all the time and slowly started to love the server I was playing on… when my friends all stopped playing Minetime, I still stayed around because I love the community and I just find Minetime a really good server to spend time on.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Unfortunately, i have been banned in the past back in 2015… but the reason that I was banned back then I can’t remember what it was… but I have also been banned recently last year (2017) due to a glitch that automatically perm banned a ton of people. but other than that I haven’t gotten into much more trouble… but all things aside, I hope that me being banned back in 2015 won't affect this application and I am able to strive to be a great staff member…

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?

I do not have much knowledge of being a staff member, due to spending all of my time on Minetime, and not really playing on other Minecraft servers. I am hoping to become a helper on Minetime to gain the experience and knowledge of being a helper/ moderator on a Minecraft server.

Thank you all for reading :)

#1 Jackk_, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Hey,

I’m going to be completely and utterly honest here. I personally don’t believe that you would be suited for staff right now.

When I denied your “first” application for not having enough messages, you went and replied on almost every single thread that was created until you met the message count, which frankly, I believe isn’t professional at all. You should enjoy talking on the forums with the members of the community, giving your feedback on things as you please... you shouldn’t reply to every thread you see until you meet the message count, that’s just not okay.

I like your application but I can’t really read it that well. Maybe get rid of the spaces between the questions and scrunch them together a bit so we can read it better?

I’m sorry if my reply sounded blunt or disrespectful in a way but I’m just giving my honest and personal opinion on how I see things.

3. Jackk_

okay thank you for your feedback...

4. ItsAustin

ItsAustin Dedicated Member

Hello! thought I haven't been playing a lot recently I really haven't noticed you on. Thought this is most likely due to the timezone difference. And as Sook stated above when your first helper application was denied you went and kind of farmed messages almost. Anyway, your application is decent but it could use some more detail. Also, I would take away the rainbow coloring just because it would look more professional without it. Also take away the big spaces between the paragraphs so its easier to read. So with all this, my answer is.. No Support. Sorry man.

5. Jackk_

Thankyou for your feedback :)

6. ItsAustin

ItsAustin Dedicated Member

np and make sure not to double post :)

7. xKittenCatx

xKittenCatx Support

For the most part, I give you a Support. You are a very nice person and are friendly. Your application is filled out pretty nicely and I can tell that you like to help, and would like to help more. Even if there may be a few things that could be worked on, I think you have a decent chance and don't give up :)

8. Jackk_

Thankyou so much for the support <3 :)

9. Pezzy

Pezzy Forum Enthusiast

Support.

10. Jackk_

Thankyou! :)

11. benji

benji Forum Enthusiast

Neutral.

12. Jackk_

Thanks

13. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Neutral, good apply but i haven't seen you online, but we have different time zones. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  14. AllMightyRyan3

AllMightyRyan3 Active Member

Neutral, I don't see you on enough but you have a well putout application & I think you deserve staff but you can work on ssomethings.

15. Jackk_

Thank you both :)

16. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Neutral, for reasons previously stated above

17. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Hello, Jack.

You have become unfavorably inactive. I will be locking your staff application. Feel free to create another application when/if you become active again.

Regards,
    The Staff

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.