Infinite Reach on Minetime!!! (The Phoenix Hacked Client)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Humbertolewis, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Humbertolewis

Humbertolewis Dedicated Minetimer

Greetings everyone. My name is TheBurntPhoenix, and you might've known me from PvPFest or OPPvP.

In my last thread, I posted something regarding clients and a client I'm working on. The link could be found here: https://www.minetime.com/threads/mtprime-reborn-and-issues-relating-to-custom-clients.38710/

Anyways, I am happy that a ton of people has been supporting me, and it really motivates me to do better. However, some people did tell me that it is pointless for me to try and bring back an old client, and that I should make my own client.

Recently, a lot of bad things has happened to me, which did make me lose my motivation to work on MTPrime. I got scammed over 40$ irl by Cl_Gaming0433 (Now known as TheHackSpot), I got my account also hacked by him, and he stole all my rare exclusive items and money, and someone also leaked my MTPrime which I had given to some people for testing. (Don't ask me where the leak is, I will not tell!)

Anyways, I had my ups and downs, and I totally lost my motivation to work on MTPrime Reborn. However, recently, I had discovered a glitch in the old NPC anticheat, which allows you to bypass crazy hacks such as infinite reach! This definitely helped me gain my motivation back, and I have decided to compose my very own hacked client.

Therefore, MTPrime is now getting replaced by The Phoenix Hacked Client! So for those of you who applied for my MTPrime Reborn client, you'll all be getting the beta version of my Phoenix Hacked Client.

The infinite reach is still in development, and is EXTREMELY buggy, however I do have high hopes for it to one day be better, and I'll keep working to find ways to make it better.

For those of you thinking that I'm just messing around, here is a screen recording of me testing it:

Currently, the infinite reach has a 1 in 4 chance to hit an opponent, and if the entity you're hitting is moving, it will teleport you, which usually results you being kicked for too many packets. Also, my version of infinite reach works because it bypasses differently from other clients (Jigsaw/Intel,etc.)

My version is extremely complicated, as it abuses tick lag and moves in a different pattern, which is when the server's anticheat is the most vulnerable. In short, it is very complicated to code, because it works when the server lags behind, but my client can not lag behind in order for this to work. Therefore, the chances of everything working perfectly becomes slimmer, which is why there is such a low hit chance. However, with time, I'm pretty sure there will be ways for me to figure out a hack that helps my client predict tick lag.

There is one more factor that also takes place in order to make my infinite reach work. However, due to the fact that I don't want people figuring out this bypass, I won't tell you ;)

(Unless you are my friend and I trust you)

#1 Humbertolewis, Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  2. PK

PK Forum Enthusiast

The video is unavailable :(

3. LegendsNOVA

LegendsNOVA Dedicated Minetimer

Rip Video.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Humbertolewis

Hey guys. Erm, I just checked youtube. It seems like my video is still being processed. Please check back in an hour, and the video should work :/

If it still doesn't work, then I'll try to repost the video. The video is something I'm desperate to show you all!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Humbertolewis

Video Now works!!! Turns out the link was old.

6. LegendsNOVA

LegendsNOVA Dedicated Minetimer

Pretty cool, is there more to it?

7. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

Sounds like your client is progressing well! Congratulations :)

Just be careful who you trust. If you PM me I could give you a couple ideas on extra security measures you could take to try prevent leaks again.

8. SmallCat

SmallCat Dedicated Minetimer

The quality 0_0