Infection Infection Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Beeman, May 18, 2017.

1. Gianni

Gianni Forum Enthusiast

Love both ideas alot! , maybe a bit more than I should xD, and also agree with ooty's idea of receiving an amazing prefix if you reach 1000+levels when ur max prestige 10, Or maybe you could add more prestiges, and also if you could please keep the fly for example dont get a good anticheat, because everyone joined for hacking. We used to do .damage 1 or let someone hit us. Those were the best times! And also map jumping ohhhhh just thinkign about it gives me shivers down my back. I need the old infection! We all do!

2. MyFruitRollUp

MyFruitRollUp Dedicated Minetimer

You are right, when i joined late 2014 or early 2015 infection was just the best. Back then there was only one reason why players liked it so much, the old maps, the phase spots, gliding under the map and flying.. it turned itself into its own gamemode, the first week of me playing infected it made me buy admin. Once they removed the older maps and added the new ones the "OG" players left, which most were my friends and it made me leave. Before the updates infected went from constant 20+ to 0.

3. Mitchell

Mitchell Forum Enthusiast

Both ideas sound great!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ooty2

ooty2 Forum Enthusiast

Then the player base died out because people came along trying to add barrier blocks and enforcing stupid rules. Here's a quote from the rules on the forums.

""7. Phasing/Unreachable:
    • On Infection: phasing into blocks, flying/gliding under the map, or anywhere other players can't reach you. If a player is a Zombie, it's allowed but not as a Human.
    • On Prison: phasing into smelting rooms to annoy or steal player's items in the furnaces.""
    These used to never be in the rules into people came along trying to remove it because they didn't like infection and would not give it a chance.

5. Mantio

Mantio Dedicated Minetimer

I can't wait for infection to come back. :D -MadManMat

6. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

New infection suggestions:
    Get rid of zombie disguise, messes with combat mechanics.
    Update pex.
    Random holes appeared on some maps, should be patched.
    Custom NCP config buggy.
    Voting not working.
    Consistent server lag on map change, zombie pick, death, and random spikes.

#106 Pablo, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  7. WeGotCreeper

WeGotCreeper Dedicated Minetimer

You have improved the infection gamemode tremendously well done! but there are a few issues the main issue is the ranks for donators and some staff as they mostly don't have the correct rank also when voting I didn't receive my rewards and xp overall the anticheat is just like prison amazing I love it. one last thing players can fly kinda like the glide there used to be in the old infection but people don't need to be slapped they can just do it making it easy to escape the map. i dont know if this was accidental but there is mcmmo on infection also

8. _jerommeke_

_jerommeke_ Active Member

Hello xBMAN!

I am very happy to hear infections is finally comming back! It's great to see a game that i've played a lot in my younger years come back! Aand because I'm really emerged into the wealth of this gamemode, I've (of course) got some suggestions.

My first games of infections really stood out because there whas only 1 zombie to start and this makes it very easy to spawncamp the poor guy. Starting with 2/3 zombies is in my oppinion a defenate must!!
    Further I would like to have more variation in the map choice so we dont play the 2/3 maps over and over again: For exaple a timeout for a specific map or a rotation system like chose 1 and after that 1 random etc.

To round things of I would like to say thanks to the awesome job you and the team again did to make awesome maps, a nice lobby and some nice changes overall!! I appriciate that a lot!

kind regards

_jerommeke_

9. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

yes fix

Also remove mcmmo, I've died multiple times due to bleeding and it's quite annoying seeing as mcmmo doesn't belong on infection.

10. NicholasRaidsMC

NicholasRaidsMC Dedicated Minetimer

i think u should add like armor for zombies and stuff like that

11. NicholasRaidsMC

NicholasRaidsMC Dedicated Minetimer

and also should add more maps for hiding

12. Mitchell

Mitchell Forum Enthusiast

Do you miss playing 2014 Minetime Prison? Well good news its back. Join Nuggets server. Has Active members, good staff, weekly events with rewards and more than ever to do on prison gamemode!

You can get your free rank back just join the discord and open a ticket! https://discord.gg/UbWZ7xQ

Join mine.xyz
    Join mine.xyz
    Join mine.xyz
    Join mine.xyz
    Join mine.xyz