Infection Guide

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Voids, Jun 24, 2015.

?

Did this help you at all?

1. Yes!

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. No, I knew all this stuff.

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Voids

Voids New Member

This is a quick guide about some of the stuff you may need to know about zombie infection.
    There is just some basic stuff like how to level up, thus lets get started. I know some other Infection players have made guides, but lets see if this one is anything different.

1. Leveling Up
    This is very simple, all you have to do to level up is kill zombies, but if you're a zombie you can still level up by killing humans. You can /vote to earn 5 xp levels, but if you get lucky you may get extra levels. Go in game and type /rewards in game. Once you've hit the highest level (SgtMaj) you can prestige by typing /prestige rankup.

2. Strategies
    There are many strategies you can use but you can form a team, making more allies and less enemies. You are less likely to die when you are with teammates. Another strategy you can use is finding a nice little secret spot, once you've found this spot, it might already be found but if you hold it down with your kit, you can easily stay alive and win the game.

3. Prestiges
    There are 10 prestiges in the game, they come with a lot of perks but I won't list them all as there are so many! Once you hit the 10th prestige you can keep gaining levels for the sake of it, have a competition with your friends to see who has the highest level!

4. Zombies
    You can fend off against zombies for a number of seconds, once you die you become a zombie. Once you do this you will start with a chainmail set with boots with the enchantment Feather Falling X, which basically means you won't take much fall damage at all.

5. ROFL'stomping
    When you ROFL'stomp someone you're basically on a killstreak and then gives you a huge amount of XP, which means you can level up more quickly. It will also come up on the feed of chat which means all the people playing Infection will see it. ROFL'stomping is quite hard as you have to get a killstreak and you need to kill a whole lot of killing.

6. Go for the non-prepared ones
    When you are a zombie, or even a human for that matter, you can easily go for the people who are not familiar with the game, but that doesn't mean be cocky, I'm pretty sure most people will know the basics for PVP, but make sure you look at your surroundings. If you don't take observation of your surroudings, you may run into a wall, or a zombie. If you end up downloading a hack client, use the "kill-aura" hack as it will not require you to click to kill. Remember, you're not invincible, so be careful!

7. Killing zombies with ease
    If you want to kill zombies with ease, or spawnkill them, it is really good to spawnkill if you want to have a killstreak or level up easy. As well as become more popular in the community.

8. Have fun!
    Make sure to have fun! This server is created by the staff of Minetime to benefit your needs and wants. Don't make it hard for everyone else to play by raging, complaining, swearing and putting down other people.

9. A few tips
    So basically when you start getting used to the game of Infection, you're good to go. I have a few tips to give out.
    Finding good friends
    When you're becoming a real good player, you can become friends with other good players. It helps to have powerful friends so you can survive as long as possible. The way to do this is to be a nice person to everyone.
    Navigation
    When you're becoming familiar with all the maps, you will have no trouble find your way around.. that is why navigation is really good when playing these types of games. So you can get to a spot on the certain map is quickly as possible.
    Kits
    When using kits it is key to have a nice layout when using your kits. Find out what is best for you and make it work. To get kits you simply can donate from here.

Thanks for reading my guide. I haven't read any of the other Infection guides so I hope this one is good!

-Thanks for your attention
    Voids.

FYI - This is mostly made for the new people of Minetime!

#1 Voids, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Conscriptions

Conscriptions Forum Enthusiast

Good thread and guide for new people that will play Zombie Infections in the future! I bet you could solve a ton of things on Zombie Infection for new people on Minetime who just figured this game out.

Suggestion: Don't tell the hacking part, it just makes it unfair for people who don't use it and play legit. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Voids

Voids New Member

Thank you for the feedback.

Edit: I have deleted the hack guide!

#3 Voids, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  4. Conscriptions

Conscriptions Forum Enthusiast

5. Voids

Voids New Member

Yeah, thanks for all the feedback.

6. Voids

Voids New Member

This is a non-hacking guide.

7. Olivia

Olivia Expert Member

This is a great thread for people who are just starting to play Infection and also those who are having trouble with it too :)

8. Kappa

Kappa Expert Member

Void this looks really nice, Good Job.

9. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

Thanks I just realized I have SgtMaj!

10. Voids

Voids New Member

Thanks so much! :)
    Thank you! :)

11. Voids

Voids New Member

I'm happy to help!

12. Joel

Joel Retired Ninja

Very nice guide! Keep it up!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Voids

Voids New Member

@Jess can this be pinned? :)

14. bub_green

bub_green Dedicated Minetimer

I like this guide a lot I pretty much did what it suggested to rank up myself except I used my echest before it got blocked. In fact, I only got hacks after I was maxed.

15. Voids

Voids New Member

Well that is good, I miss the ender chest.

16. 10freckles

10freckles Dedicated Minetimer

I'm a little late but nice guide. :p

17. Voids

Voids New Member

Thanks. :p

18. Kazu

Kazu Forum Enthusiast

Nice, much better than the other one i just looked at.
    :D :D :p