I cant get my things protected in survival because i changed my minecraft username

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by PEZ_Wolf, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PEZ_Wolf

PEZ_Wolf New Member

I am not able to get to any of my things on my survival protected area because i changed my minecraft username and it will only let my old username to get into things but i cant change it back because it says the username has been used. i was wondering if you could help me on the server and help me reclaim my protected area with my new username so i could have my stuff back... I love to come on the server but didnt realize changeing my username to minecraft wouldnt let me get my stuff or even look at it. I have worked very hard to get the items i have in my protected area, and im now very upset that i cant have them anymore and was wondering if you could help. My old username that has all of my items in the protected area is saved to is PEZ_Wolf, my new username is Spirit_Wolf_211. I really hope you can help me, but i know this may be a bad situation i got myself into and i am sorry to ask for help from my mistakes but i cant seem to figure it out on my own. I hope you find a way to fix this, Thank You.

2. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

3. PEZ_Wolf

PEZ_Wolf New Member

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.