Other Hxynotic's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Hyxnotic, Jan 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hyxnotic

Hyxnotic New Member

• Your in-game name: My current in-game name is Hyxnotic, however I’ve also been known as _NexusGaming_, as that is my old IGN.
    • What timezone are you in? My Timezone is GMT/UTC +13
    • What country do you live in? New Zealand
    • Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes I do.
    • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I can record videos, and I can post screenshots to imgur.
    • Why do you think you should become a helper? Well, seeing as how Minetime has been a big part for me because I always loved servers that have anarchy. I want to help the server because it has helped me, I have created an indestructible bond with my irl friend Hyoozstar because of the fun this server provided me with and for that I thank it.
    • Not to mention that I’ve made a lot of interesting and fun friends on this server, that I’d never met if it weren’t for Minetime. Even though most of them are gone now I’m still pretty close with some of them, and heck I’m even starting to make new friends that I hope to get to know better. Before I leave Minetime for good, I want to give back to the server for the fun it has provided me these past 2 months. I think I should be helper because I'm good at helping and caring about people, I've been playing the server for 2 months so I usually have the correct answer to questions regarding the server. I am also actively watching the chat so if new players ask for help I can answer their questions as soon as I see them.
    • I am able to recognize that even if I try my best to help people, that I won't always be able to help them if they're struggling. One of my flaws is that I'm not great at asking for help when I need it, though it's been something I've been working on improving this past year. I'm also active on discord even when the staff aren't, so I'd be able to deal with player reports when other staff are unavailable to do so.
    • How long can you be active on the server everyday? 4-5 hours if I'm on a break for holiday/weekends, but if I have school probably 1-2 hours.
    • How long have you been playing Minetime? 2 months.
    • Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Of Course Not!
    • Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? I do not have past experience as a helper, but I believe that I am mature and considerate to be a helper.

#1 Hyxnotic, Jan 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2021 at 8:40 PM
  2. Hyxnotic

Hyxnotic New Member

Hopfully That's OK!

3. TOSVortex

TOSVortex Member

i like the application. i see you in anarchy alot. good luck my nz brotha

4. Hyxnotic

Hyxnotic New Member

Thanks G <3 nz bruvs for life.

5. Popmop

Super Moderator

I would recommend spacing out each section of your application so it's easier to read and not one massive block of text, as well as separating the questions from your answers. Also I don't mean to be rude, but your use of BRIGHT colors in your application is sporadic, and inconsistent. It sort of gives me a headache.

Good luck!

#5 Popmop, Jan 12, 2021 at 9:42 AM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021 at 9:49 AM
  6. boba

boba after hours
    Premium

Bright colours are not the best on applications, a simple black colour will do.
    I think you should use a simple black throughout your application. Or use 2 colours that go well together so you have one for your questions and one for your answers.
    Love this answer.

Change up some of the stuff in your application and format it a bit better. Overall your answers are amazing.

7. Hyxnotic

Hyxnotic New Member