How to overcome a hacker on Skywars!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Archives' started by Masterenderwolf, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

Today I felt like sharing with u all some of my tips and tricks on how to overcome a hacker or hackers on skywars. I know for a fact not all of you have been successful in overcoming a hacker while there's others like me who have practically got used to hackers and we've adjusted to it and been able to overcome them. Here are some common examples of a hacker's weakness.

#1-Lag
    Lag is well more or less everyone's weakness when it comes to skywars because it slows everything down and can most certainly lead to u losing. But here is a true fact when there is lag the lag will effect players who have hacks more than it will effect the players who don't have hacks.

#2-A Bow and Arrows
    We all know for a fact that whoever has a bow and arrows for sure has a advantage over everyone else. And we all also know that charging at a hacker with a sword or axe no matter what amour u have isn't a good idea. But no matter how many hacks a hacker has or how good there amour is eventually arrows will do some critical damage. For example I remember once when a hacker with full diamond amour and a enchanted diamond sword came charging at me and I thought for sure I'd be screwed so I quickly built up to the top of a tree. Then I got a bow out and started rapidly shooting at the hacker. It took 36 arrows but eventually the hacker was no more.

Ahhh so there are some of my tips on a hacker's weakness. Also I'd thought I'd share one trick of mine on how to overcome any hacker no matter how powerful they are. You ready? I sure hope so.

One trick of mine that always works in overcoming a hacker is to get some diamond amour on or get full iron then build up very high in the air and even build a sky base to keep u safe. Then prepare your bow. A hacker will most likely then start building up to try and get u so then start rapidly shooting at them with your bow and arrows as expected the hacker will not fall because of their hacks. But do not worry just keep shooting. If they are still alive and are getting close to u dispatch some lava over them and keep shooting at them. The lava won't kill them but it will weaken them by then your arrows should finish the job and the hacker should be no more. But if they are still alive and there really close to u don't worry they'll be low on health so do your last option and that is to go full beast mode on them this may sound suicidal but it isn't either jump down and go beast mode on them or wait for them to jump to u then dodge their attacks then go beast mode on them.

Hope u all enjoyed this so yea anyway don't forget to comment what u think below.

#1 Masterenderwolf, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. ThatBadassPanda

ThatBadassPanda New Member

This does not "overcome" hacking... In fact, if you knew what hacks did you would realize that this makes no sense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TCP_Disabled

TCP_Disabled New Member

Hackers do not have special "weaknesses", so this thread is misnamed. This thread is only a bit of help to new players who don't know how to play Skywars.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ThatBadassPanda

ThatBadassPanda New Member

Exactly!

5. ReBull

ReBull Forum Enthusiast

To 'overcome a hacker' i just make them come across a 1 block wide bridge and place lava. Hackers don't bother getting additional armour they are just focusing on killing everyone as quickly as possible so they don't think strategically and if they play skywars then they are terrible anyway

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bunni

Bunni Forum Enthusiast

Not to be rude, but do you know what quotation marks are? Example : to "overcome a hacker" I see everybody use the ' instead of the ", to get back on topic, great guide!

7. ReBull

ReBull Forum Enthusiast

I know how to use quotation marks but I am used to using ' on my phone thus I use ' instead of "

8. StarfletcherBANNED

StarfletcherBANNED I can have whatever title I want

"the lava will not kill them, but will weaken them"
    Someone get me a hammer. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. CxttenCxndy

CxttenCxndy #GhostArmy

Please stay on-topic or the thread will be locked.
    Thanks! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. StarfletcherBANNED

1: It depends on the lag. If it is server lag, it of course, effects every player on the server. If it is player lag, it can be for multiple reasons.
    2: You can kill hackers. Depends how good you are and how bad the hacker is.
    3: "overcoming" a hacker as you call it, isn`t hard at all in SkyWars. Just bring lava, it is one of the only things that slows them down.
    4: It is almost impossible to get diamond armour, or of course it would take ages. But what are the chances of that? Same as getting full iron armour... it takes ages and a hacker would have already killed you.
    5: If I was being shot at and it annoyed me... I would just fly out. You can bypass NCP and fly if you`re being hit a few times.
    6: Why would you jump off a high sky base?
    7:
    8: Good job! other than the things mentioned above it is a good guide! But with more work put into it and more knowledge on hacking, I think this could be a really good guide. It has potential in my eyes! :D

11. ManicMiner__

ManicMiner__ Expert Member

How to win at skywars:

Build up to glass booth. Drop tnt from above, demolishing island. Whenever someone approaches, shoot them with bow and arrows.

• Like Like x 1
  12. StarfletcherBANNED

Or get hacks yourself. ;o

13. TCP_Disabled

TCP_Disabled New Member

Or do what most people on Factions apparently do, and start grabbing IPs!

14. StarfletcherBANNED

:p
    Just to win one game? ;o 30 points or whatever it is to add onto someone's score is really worth getting someone's IP? Nana. But I see the sarcasm in your post ;P

15. TCP_Disabled

TCP_Disabled New Member

People apparently do it over 1 set of p4, a couple pots, and a couple possibly golden apples.

16. StarfletcherBANNED

Just to fill their empty chests of p4...

17. CxttenCxndy

CxttenCxndy #GhostArmy

Thread locked, for not being able to stay on topic. Next time, please talk about skywars, not factions!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.