EU Helper/Builder Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by YouGotRekt, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YouGotRekt

YouGotRekt Member

Hello Minetime Staff!

I have played this server for a long time, 3 years almost, and have always enjoyed it and played on it more than any other Minecraft server. In that time I have experienced all the changes and common problems for all players on the server no matter what server is it on (Example: Prison, PvpFest, Creative, Survival, etc.) and I think I have enough information to be a great help to players and staff! I can answer questions players have about the server, give good suggestions for the server's owners, and do whatever any of the staff want me to do! I think if I was to be a helper people wouldn't hesitate much to ask me any questions and things they are curious about which would make players feel better and know exactly what to do to get the best of what the server offers! I also think that I deserve to be a helper because over all the time that I have played this server I have always tried to be as helpful as I can be, I have been respectful to all players no matter the situation, and have recommended this server to hundreds of people who have tried it out and been thankful to me for suggesting it to them! If I were to be a Builder part of the Build Team then I would definitely help a lot by giving suggestions, fixing large/minor mistakes, and following tasks given to me by other staff members.

Take this application into consideration and I wish u a lovely day! <3

2. SenpaiBri

SenpaiBri Dedicated Minetimer

No support. This lacks a lot of detail- you should definitely fill out the helper application form/use the format. Good luck :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.