Requirements Needed helper application?

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by colombus, Feb 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colombus

colombus Forum Enthusiast

• Your in-game name:
    my in game name is SaltyReeces and i,ve changed names before
    • What timezone are you in?
    Stockholm CET/ central Europe Time
    • What country do you live in?
    Sweden
    • Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Yes I,ve
    • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    Yes I,ve Gyazo bandicam and bandicut
    • Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I want this position on the staff team because I believe I am very good at helping people when they are in need. When it comes to rules I would like to say that when it comes to bullying and swearing I will take this seriously which everyone should but this is important to all of us because we all want minetime to be a safe place for everyone so I will do everything I can to stop this. I am a very dedicated person with a kind and open heart. I am always available if anyone wants to contact me. I know the server inside and out as I have been playing for a long time. If people have questions for me, I will help them effectively and quickly. If I were to be accepted, I would take this position very seriously and not play around. I think I can help the server and community a lot with my positive attitude. I am a very outgoing person and try to get along with everyone I talk to. :)
    • How long can you be active on the server everyday? i can be online 10h per day 15h per day
    • How long have you been playing Minetime?
    6 years
    • Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    Acually not

• Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    No because I have not been there before and I have tried to do a lot of ticket but not been chosen but I know what it's about and what my role is. and i,ve helped alot of people in this server

#1 colombus, Feb 8, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2021
  2. Vise

Moderator Head Builder

Neutral, I would recommend adding more color to your application. I also haven't seen you in game much, but you do seem dedicated as you have been here for a while.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. colombus

should I get moderators / helper then I will try to make the server big and get people to play and make the server a better place and try to make the server good.the goal is to get people to play which i believe in

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Your application shows that you do in fact care about the server and enjoy helping people. And are actually able to assist people in a helpful manner.

However. Your application is pretty messy in my opinion. Anwsers are all over the place and you have to look for it. Also being helper on a server does not mean that you will get tons of new players online. It grows very slowly.

I'm going to go with a Neutral for now. If you improve your application and add some more detail on the Why do you think you should be a helper part. I might consider giving you a support ;)

5. colombus

I changed the text a bit so that everything is connected

6. nik1711

Super Moderator Premium

You look very dedicated to helping people which is a great start! But you should re-work your application a bit, it's very messy; look at other applications as an example. It could help you understand a little bit more.

Re-Work your application a bit and you'll have my support! I'll have to stick with Neutral.

#6 nik1711, Feb 8, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  7. colombus

now I have edited the text so now it should be okay

I want this position on the staff team because I believe I am very good at helping people when they are in need. I am a very dedicated person with a kind and open heart. I am always available if anyone wants to contact me. I know the server inside and out as I have been playing for a long time. If people have questions for me, I will help them effectively and quickly. If I were to be accepted, I would take this position very seriously and not play around. I think I can help the server and community a lot with my positive attitude. I am a very outgoing person and try to get along with everyone I talk to.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeeter

Social Media Manager

I feel like you can elaborate more on the why you think you should be a helper part. I also feel like you can make this much cleaner and honestly I am not a fan of the color choice, its difficult for me to read. Be sure to not ask a staff member every time they get on to check out your application and ask when you should be accepted because it comes off as you being impatient. Right now i'm gonna have to go with a neutral.
    Good Luck!

9. colombus

It should be alright now!

10. colombus

I updated it!

11. nik1711

Super Moderator Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on the forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.