EU Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Rozalie, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Rozalie

Rozalie Member

My In-Game Name:
    Rozalie

Timezone:
    I live in a town called Sandefjord. Timezone: Central European Time (CET) (+1:00)

What country do you live in?

I live in Norway, Europe.

What languages do you speak?
    I speak fluent Norwegian, English, Albanian, and currently learning German. I do understand Danish and Swedish too, as they are similar to Norwegian. :oops:

Do you have 2FA enabled?
    Yes.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes, I have both a recording software and able to take screenshots. :thumbsup:

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I personally love to help people. It is my passion. (I've been said Im very kind and helpful. (It also stands in my horoscope, haha.) And I've also had experience. One of my qualities is (unlike other girls) I don't hold grudges. I am always fair, not bias, and very responsible, but if someone does something that is wrong, I might come off to be a little strict. Another thing that goes along with me being fair is I am extremely patient and I will and do listen if there is a problem. My reasoning for deciding to apply for staff is because I love this server, plain and simple. Another reason I want to become a helper is for just a tiny bit more respect and responsibility. If I have someone that needs my help I want to have the responsibility to help them.
    I always make sure I'm there if people need help because that is a passion for me. I'd be grateful for the opportunity to do this as a member of staff because that means all the help I have to give is more openly accepted by the players, because happy players mean a better server. :lol::love:

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I am active everyday at least 2 hours, and usually 5-6 hours, maybe more on the weekends. o_O

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    I started playing last year around autumn I think, and I have learned so much!:)

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)?
    I have never been banned in Forums. In-game, I mean, everyone has 1 or twice right? But never permanently though. I've only been banned twice maybe, but never on Minetime. :lol:

Do you have any past experience as a helper?
    I do actually, I've been a helper on several servers and my work was appreciated. So I have plenty of experience I would say! :geek:

That is all for me!
    ~ Rozalie :oops:
    PS: I am not very popular, I mostly play Skyblock and Factions so someone that plays there may know me, allthough Im not very well known. So not expecting any support, but I do have hope :)

#1 Rozalie, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Sorry, no support
    • You just joined the forums today
    • I never seen you on the server
    Maybe if you try to interact with people and let them get to know you on the forums, as well as in-game, that could boost your chances. However, I love the way you put your application together, it obviously took a lot of effort. I wish you the best of luck!

3. Spring

Spring Committed Minetimer

No Support

- Never seen you in-game & on forums

I highly recommend you get more active to the forums and server, before applying again.

#3 Spring, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  4. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

I like your application. But no support, sorry.

I haven't seen you very much in skyblock and you only joined forums today. Get more active here and migrate around the server and you'll have my support. Good luck.

5. omegafluffy

omegafluffy Active Member

On other servers, yes. On here, no :)

6. Rozalie

Rozalie Member

Yeah, I have never been banned/kicked on Minetime cx

7. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

I like your application, but I'd have to meet you in game and learn more about you before I support or not.

8. wclfy

wclfy Active Member

I know most of us have different time zones, but I have never seen you in game. I love your application and I think you put the most effort you possibly could into it. %100. I'm not a helper, but I, or staff, would have to meet you in game. Also, like a lot of people have stated, try and interact with other people in different lobbies and maybe by coincidence, you meet one of us.

Like I said, I love your application.

Goodluck !

9. Deno

Deno Active Member

Hello Rozalie.
    I like your application. It is well written and obviously you've put thought into applying. However, I would like to see you in-game before supporting. Nevertheless, I am leaning on support but as of now, Neutral.
    Good luck, I believe you'd be a great staff.

[​IMG]