Requirements Needed Helper application: superkid69

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Superkid69, Mar 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superkid69

Superkid69 New Member

• Your in-game name: Superkid69 i have had this name for 2 months
    • What timezone are you in? Chicago Est Eastern Standard
    • What country do you live in? North America
    • Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes on my MC and forums account
    • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes i use OBS, Xbox game bar, I send it through Discord
    • Why do you think you should become a helper? I've been looking at being a helper for while and have wanted to become helper because i can mute people if they discriminate player 3 days minimum mute i help out the community i do get mad if i get asked a question i don't know the answer to anyways i just think i don't fit in the community when i don't have a rank/staff rank so i want the final touch for my experience in the Minetime community i can also make sure that the community is clean and healthy and make sure that i can stand out to fix any problems i do things to prove to myself that its possible to happen i really just feel like i should be a helper i help out most of the time i do good things for the community most of the time.
    • How long can you be active on the server everyday? Weekdays 1-2 hours weekends 2-3 hours
    • How long have you been playing Minetime? 5 months
    • Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No not at all
    • Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? No

#1 Superkid69, Mar 4, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  2. 2k06

2k06 Member

This application shows minimal effort and time has been put into it.

I myself have never seen you online before, maybe thats just because of time-zones. Also try to elaborate on why you think you should become a helper and maybe check some spelling and grammer.

In the why you think you should become helper part you say you want to become helper so you can mute players and have the final touch for your experience in the minetime community. What do you mean?

No support from me

3. Superkid69

Superkid69 New Member

I just idk i want to fit into the comunity

4. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Please read the application requirements, and use the edit button. No sense in posting 4 applications in one day.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Superkid69

Superkid69 New Member

6. Superkid69

Superkid69 New Member

I have had a rough day i want it to be better by getting accepted into the team

7. 2k06

2k06 Member

You can’t expect to be accepted into staff just because your having a bad day and joining the staff team isn’t about fitting in it’s about what you can bring to the team and what you will do to help the community :)

8. nik1711

Super Moderator Premium

No support, you seem to lack a LOT of maturity.

Please read, requirements.

9. Superkid69

Superkid69 New Member

I am putting effort into my application and no one is respecting it at all it is breaking my heart Nik1711 i looked at your application it had no effort no color no nothing only text not much detail

#9 Superkid69, Mar 4, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  10. 2k06

2k06 Member

The only thing that shows effort in your application is the colour, being a helper is not about fitting in or trying to be cool its about helping people. Your application says you just want to be a helper for the perms and to look cool.

Sorry about it breaking your heart but maybe rethink about why you would like to become a helper

11. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

This response does it all, You lack a lot of maturity and you seem to blame and drag in other people because you yourself are lacking.

No support.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. nik1711

Super Moderator Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on the forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.