CAN Helper Application {IIAlixerII}

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by XxAlixerxX, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxAlixerxX

XxAlixerxX Active Member

Your in-game name: IIAlixerII
    What timezone are you in? Pacific Time Zone.
    What country do you live in? Canada.
    What languages do you speak? English - Some French - Some German.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No No..
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes i do.
    Why do you think you should become a helper? Because i would like to make the server safer and keep younger people safe.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? 4-5 hours minimum on week days 10-15 hours on weekends.
    How long have you been playing Minetime? i have been playing minecraft since 2014.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I have only been banned once in game when collinpotato was in possesion of the server.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? i have ran my own server for a bit and i have been mod on a few server i forget the names of.

2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future. Volunteers are always needed.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.