Hello Please Help Me

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by Plewwy, Nov 28, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plewwy

Plewwy New Member

Hello, I am just asking for a favor. I am currently going through some hard times, especially with money. My partner left me and I'm giving her the small house we lived in (She needs it more than I do). I bought a "Admin" about one and a half years ago and I was wondering if you could remove my rank and give me a refund of 100$. Please! If you are willing to help me out, could you pay the money on Paypal to [email protected] / My IGN is Plewwy. 100$ Could go a long way and could help me out. I respect your decision and trust your judgment! In creative I have a HELP and two money signs to confirm that I truly and Plewwy (On my plot world). Please have a heart and help me!!!!

2. Plewwy

Plewwy New Member

3. PK

PK Forum Enthusiast

Hello,

Sorry, Minetime does not offer refunds. When doing a purchase on the Minetime network, you agree that you will not receive a refund when accepting the terms of service under buy-craft. If you need money, might I suggest using gofundme?

Kind Regards,
    The staff

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.