Good bye :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PingPongGamer, Dec 9, 2016.

1. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

Hello, my friends. I’d first like to start this thread by saying Merry Christmas! I hope you guys have enjoyed the year, and make sure to spend some quality time with your family.

Today, I wanted to declare that I'll be leaving Minetime temporarily, this is due to a few reasons. I've been extremely depressed lately, lots of things have been occurring, and there is still yet to come... My friends father has passed away from cancer, my aunt is fighting against cancer currently, my friend at school apparently may have cancer and my father is having a heart surgery within the next 4 days. Other than these, my grades have also dropped by a huge margin, and I really need to work harder. I'm not sure how long I will be away, but many of you have noticed that for the past 2 weeks I've been extremely inactive on the server. It really hurts to make this, I love Minetime and I've always wanted to contribute to the server in anyway possible. I've met so many incredible people... Some of these people have been a great support for me to keep moving on, through my doubts, those people were always there for me, and I wanted to thank you. I've made so many friends, some of these I've known for 2 years, some I've only known for a matter of months. I'd like to give a few people a special thanks bellow. Thank you, Minetimers, for the great experience I've had. I do wish to return by next year, but for the time being, I need some time away.

@MartyB I honestly don't know how to describe you, Matt. We've only known each other for a matter of months, but we've bonded so closely You've been the one guy that's always been there, whether I'm bored, annoyed or need some cheering up. The creepey convos we had, the dank memes we shared and the good times we had on Minetime, those are memories that cannot be forgotten. You're a positive, cheerful and ambitious guy, and I know you're going to become something successful. I hope that we can keep in touch, thank you

@Sir-Teabag You my friend, are an incredible man :) We've gone through things together, and we've been there for each other. You've helped me out with so many computer problems, and I really need to thank you for that. Other than these computer problems, we've had so many great chats expressing how our days went, the negatives in our lives and the positives. I wish to keep contact with you, you're a great guy and you've been such a great support to me over the past year.

@ExplicitO ;) Explicit, I've known you for 2 years now... We've bonded so much throughout factions. We had so many ups and downs, so many fights but equally the same amount of great moments. I know at times, you think I really don't care about you, but you've been so helpful to me for the past year and a half, you're the one guy that's always been there to do something with on factions. I know we fight a lot, but what sort of friends don't fight, aye? :) Love ya fam, have a good time.

@Tyler Tyler, we aren't really close friends, although we've had some good talks here and there, you've helped me out so much with in-game issues and done a few special things for me. Although you may not remember half of these things, you were the one saving grace of Minetime... When Collin, NoobCrew and Cypriot were all gone, you did your best to keep Minetime going. I really look up to you as a person, a man who used to be a ''toxic'' player, now the best staff member on Minetime. I really wish you the best with what ever you do, I hope to talk from time to time. Thank you so much for your dedication to making this server an enjoyable place for me, and the rest of this community.

@Mayyasa Well Well, May :) I've only known you for a few months, but you're one funny woman. We've had some funny convos, some were creepy and some were serious. You are a great helper, a great person and I wish you the best in all you do :)

@Medic You probably wont read this, seeing that you're never active on the forums, but I really need to give you a mention :) My famalam ;) For the past 2-3 months, you've made my factions experience so much better, so much more enjoyable and much easier. I haven't talked to you for a while, although you're a great guy and I want to keep in touch. Thank you for your company throughout factions.

@Olivia I still haven't gotten my payment for trying to defend your base ;) You're a cheerful woman, thank you for everything. The funny convos we had, I'll always remember them. Good luck, hope to meet up in Melbourne some time soon, aye? :)

TheEpicZahed: You don't have a forums account, but we've bonded so much this year. Ever since we decided to merge on factions, we've gotten to know each other so much more. You did so much for the faction, you were a cheerful guy that only wanted success :) I really hope you enjoy your life, you're a great guy with a good sense of humour. I'm sorry for being naggy, I'm sorry for you having to pay for everything, but I wanted to let you know, you're an amazing guy :) Good luck, mate.

@rascalb My man :) We haven't talked for a while, but we've had so much fun on factions together. I've enjoyed my time with you, the fun times in pvp and the funny times when those bases kept getting raided ;) Good luck.

Thank you all, I'll pop on factions for 5 minutes every now and then just to make sure my faction doesn't disband lol. I hope you all have a great Christmas, and thank you for everything.

#1 PingPongGamer, Dec 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Callmematthew

Callmematthew Dedicated Minetimer

Farewell, temporarly. You've been that person I could escape reality with. I've told you some personal things, and we've had fun along the way. Your memes have always been great, and our private conversations are amazing and hopefully they'll continue. I've said some pretty creepy stuff, and I appreciate you for putting up with it. Best wishes.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

I wish you the best of luck with all the things happening in your life!

Until next time, bye!

4. Acro

Acro Forum Enthusiast

Goodbye,We haven't met but i will miss you. Good luck in you're future studies.

5. ExplicitO

ExplicitO Active Member

NO YOU'RE NOT LEAVING!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Olivia

Olivia Expert Member

Bye PingPong :( I hope to stay in touch, good luck with school and life. Maybe we can meet up.... :p

P.S I will repay you with Marty's farts, they are very valuable :poop:

I will miss you! <3

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Del

Del Forum Enthusiast

Lmao i find these types of thing really stupid, writting an essay to describe people he met online on a fokin square game
    GL, you won't be missed, none will be missed.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. ChocolateMilks

ChocolateMilks Dedicated Minetimer

Sad for seeing you go I know we've had some quite toxic arguments but in the long run we're pretty cool? Anyway I hope you come back soon!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Popcorn84620

Popcorn84620 Forum Fanatic

Good luck! I hope your situation improves!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

I hope life gets better soon for ya buddy :)
    Good luck with life and don't let your depression pull your life down for as I was once told there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

11. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

12. xBritish

xBritish Forum Enthusiast

Man have a good christmas, just before i start. Anways, i'm a person that doesn't like anyone but you're only 1 of a few i like. Even though you barely know me, i like your personality. So Good luck in the future man!

• Like Like x 1
  13. west

west Forum Enthusiast

i got no @'s ; (
    cya
    god why cant danger say SHES leaving temporarily

14. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

Laters bro

15. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

c
    cancer sucks. Lost my grandfather to it 3 years ago and lost my grandmother to it 2 weeks ago.Today was her funeral:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. JimmyNutrin

JimmyNutrin Active Member

i got no @'s ; (

17. Starfletcher

Starfletcher Active Member

Best wishes bro, see you soon.

18. gone

gone Expert Member

lata bo

19. idk

idk Dedicated Minetimer

Sorry for the late reply. I know you said you're leaving temporarily, but I am going to miss you! Thanks for defending our base, we're very big noobs. Good luck in life, hope everything goes well for your father. Please stay on discord!
    Btw I am still mad at you for calling me an ugly beast, and a donkey. :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Zephlimorak

Zephlimorak Guest

I can respect a person who's honest about their quit being temporary; it puts you a step above a bunch of other people. Good luck with life.

• Agree Agree x 1