Good Bye for now, or Forever

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Popmop, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

While it's hard for me to write this, I think it's my time. While I haven't lost hope in this server, I am leaving because other people have. I can't stay cooped up in my basement forever, I'm leaving because Minetime isn't changing, nothing new has been added, no new gamemodes, and honestly no active players to play with. I'm leaving because all the close people I used to play with are gone and it just makes it boring to be on. I have people that actually want to see me outside of school and the internet (that I know in person of course) but the new players just really, really, don't have that minetime spirit that the players before them had. I would like to thank a few people before I finish this thread like everyone else does and that I think deserve it.
    • @west - your like a sister to me, and I hope we can continue to stay as close as we are, you were always there for me when I needed you and gave me moral support.
    • @TeamTyler because they were a fun person
    • @Carlrwc - one of the coolest people I've met on the internet meme on!
    • @Angel - Because your relatable in some ways and I appreciate that, other than that thanks for just being an awesome friend
    • @Yoowy - Bro, promise me you'll hit me up when you get promoted again, if you stay around long enough that is.
    • @Snorlax - I'm glad your not helper anymore, the power went to your head and you were sort of a jerk. But other than that you were also a great friend and I'm glad to have the Weird, Random Snorlax back.
    • @Cyrious - Listen here OrigamiThoughts we didn't have a good start, we didn't have a good end either, But I respect you
    • @Chewelah - Because your backstory is incredible, and well you got me into Degrassi jr high.
    • @Tyler - Even though your gone and pretty much gone forever, you were a really friendly staff member and I'm sorry you were treated the way you were.
    • @Vitanni one of the first friends I had on the forums, if you see this than good for you!
    • My skywars buddies @Maximus (who looking back was most likely a pedophile Also known as KermiTheDerp who was Permanently banned by Collin and/or Tyler) and Jonbow and his sister.
    • @Itz_Dangerg - actually no, that's gross. I have sinned!!!
    • @Pile and @Matthew - You have both done good things for this server, and I appreciate your hard work if you can ever restore the server to its rightful state you both can do anything, Good luck!
    • @CypriotMerks - I appreciate you taking control, especially just being thrown in here by Noobcrew for the hungry, savage, Minetimers to kill you, and the same applies to Pile and Matt though I think it's more fitting here
    • @Noobcrew - You may have bought this server off of our lord and savior ColonYam but you have no right to call this server yours when you haven't even been on the server for more than a year.
    • Finally @Collin - You gave me joy, happiness, and friends through this server. I can't thank you enough!
    and as promised I will conclude this, with this statement: I was introduced to this server at a halloween party in 2013 it's been a good 3 7/12 years of this server. I will check back multiple times but you will see my activity slowly or quickly decrease. If you see me in-game msg me "Hey aren't you that one of many people that quit sometime back" so I can Respond FU-! I mean it makes me nostalgic.
    That is all peepoles​

#1 Popmop, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Olivia

Olivia Expert Member

Nooooo, you too?! :(. Good luck in life

3. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

4. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Bye drop mop top rain pop or something like that :(

5. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

Dang man
    Ill see ya around ;(

6. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Bye I <3 you all, remember I'll be back every once in while to check up on the server

7. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Never got to know you but you seem nice, good luck in life hope to see you around on fourms sometime :p.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Yoowy

Yoowy Expert Member

I'll always remember the funny conversations we'd have together on Discord. See you around. :(

9. Cyrious

Cyrious Forum Enthusiast

Lol, those days are over. C'ya my dude.

p.s. sorry for killing you in skyblock and not giving back your stuff. <3

10. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Haha, I'm leaving the server not discord that doesn't have to end.
    Hahaha, I do a good fair share of trolling myself on skyblock don't sweat it.
    p.s. Sorry for the Camel Case xD
    thx dude, I think things are gonna be just fine

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

Goodbye, sad to see another Minetimer leave. Stay on Discord at least

12. OrangeGaming123

OrangeGaming123 Active Member

I don't know you but Bye! xD

13. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

Never knew you well but an Old player will always be remembers as an Original.

14. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

<3 I will Triple-T, I love this community too much to leave discord
    Thanks Pabs, while I won't ever be as cool as you I will at least be remembered
    ugh, this guy and his random thread, xD jk maybe if this server is ever restored we can learn more about eachother

15. Skiizer

Skiizer New Member

16. west

west Forum Enthusiast

"youre like a sister to me"

noah i am smiling why did you do this to me

17. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Because, I like to make people smile :)