Requirements Needed God19's Helper application!

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Jacksepticeyeeye, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacksepticeyeeye

Jacksepticeyeeye Active Member

What rank are you applying for?

Helper

In game name: God19

Discord:richyrich#3038 (If you want my skype, message me on prison or on discord :D)

Name: Nathaniel

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes, I do. If you want to know what software I use, message me on discord!

Why do you think you should become a helper?

I think I should become a helper because I can be very active and very kind. I help people all the time and frequently give things away for people that are in need.

How long have you been playing Minetime?

I have been playing Minetime since 2013, I was always active and always tried to help new players.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Yes, I have been banned before, but not on forums. It doesn’t mean I won’t be a good helper.

Do you have 2FA enabled?

Yes, I do have 2FA enabled.

What language do you speak?

I only speak English and a little bit of Indonesian.

How long can you play for?

I can play at 3:25 PM to 9 o’clock (Depends if we have plans)
    And the whole day on weekends.

The days I can’t play a lot is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

What is your time-zone?

5:47 pm

I live in Perth Western Australia. AWST (Australian Western Standard Time) No DST.

What you plan to do for the server?
    To help provide time and effort into the server. I will help the people that are new and need help getting started, I will do my best to give them a head start and make them enjoy Minetime.

What can you do?
    you should hire me as a staff member because I would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the server and help it grow. I am also quick to report and act on the problem. I’ll get the job done with initiative and a good attitude. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether it is against the rules and whether if my evidence is good enough to report them. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as fewer mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too, so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause them to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, I often see a lot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling.

Have you had Experience of being staff?
    No, I haven’t been a staff member before because I’ve never applied before but I believe this is my destiny.

Why do you want to join the staff community?
    To help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, while controlling large crowds, Handling impatient players, and being active every day possible. I can easily handle large groups of people with ease. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now, (since release I believe) and love it. I know almost all basic commands of what a Helper should / might have but I will learn along the way. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed. I know I have had a few bans and a lot of warnings. Yes, I know that I should have done this in the first place, but I do also know that what I’ve done in the past slims my chances of getting Helper.

Any other information you want to know (If accepted) message me on discord @richyrich#3038. Thank you for your time reading my application, if I need to add a few things I WILL!

2. ItsAustin

ItsAustin Dedicated Member

No support
    • Toxic In the Community.
    • Bypasses Swear filters multiple times a day.
    • Never see you helping others in the community
    • And you only have 13 messages on forums.
    I wish you the best of luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. PotatoAli

PotatoAli Dedicated Minetimer

Isn't it a requirement to have a minimum of 25 messages to apply?

4. ItsAustin

ItsAustin Dedicated Member

Yes

5. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.