General Updates and Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Collin, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collin

Collin Retired Owner

Hello Minetimers! I am making this thread to keep everyone in the know about Minetime's current status, staff applications, what I'm currently working on, and some recent updates. I'm going to try to keep things concise, as I've already typed up quite a bit today.

Staff applications are finally here, and the Minetime team is more excited than ever to expand.:) See this thread for more information.

I've recently updated (yesterday) Minetime's new official rules thread that was created and enacted on June 5. If you play on our server and/or have an account on our website, I highly recommend reading the rules at www.minetime.com/rules.

As you may have noticed, our "usual" June 1 Minetime anniversary sale (which this year marked Minetime's 2-year anniversary) did not occur. My beloved grandmother, who lived with my family, passed away on May 30, so working was out of the question for the next few days. To make up for this, Minetime will be having a 25% off sale July 4-5 (US Central Time) to celebrate Independence Day and Minecon.

Now that staff applications have been published, my main priorities are PvpFest, Survival, and the new network I've been working on (which will be closely associated with Minetime).

I hope you found this information to be helpful. Have a great day!

• Like x 31
    • Agree x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.