Future Gamemodes..?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Archives' started by PK, Dec 30, 2017.

1. PK

PK Forum Enthusiast

Hello Fellow Minetimers!

Now that the OP PvP Tourney is over, I would like to thank everyone who signed up and competed. We know hosting events such as this one is an extremely cool and fun way to bring the community together and a way for us to give back to you guys. I have asked for feedback from a lot of the players that participated and I have gotten relatively good feedback. Though there were some issues, I would like to thank our hardworking staff team for volunteering their time to help. Overall, the event was a great experience for a lot of players including staff.

Moving forward, we now know specific aspects that need to worked on more if we are to host another event in the future. For right now, we would like to know what events would you guys like to see in the near future. Involving the community is the best way to make an entertaining gamemode for everyone who participates. So, if you have an idea for an event in the future, please reply to this post with

• The name of the event
    • What server it will take place on
    • The main goal of the event
    • Any additional information you would like to provide
    An example of this would be a building tournament on creative which features unique player builds on a specific subject.

I am excited to see what ideas the community can come up with. Thank you for reading this post and have a good day.

The Minetime staff team.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Beeman

Administrator

+1

Wanted to thank all the staff who helped run the tournament today and PK for leading the charge. From my point of view, though there were kinks, overall for the first time, it was a successful event and brought our playerbase up during those hours.

I totally think it would be awesome to have similar tournaments on our other servers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ashy

Ashy Forum Enthusiast

bring infection back

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

• The Ban Game
    • Whole network (in-game, discord, forums)
    • Whatever staff member identifies and bans the most of my alts wins
    • Pk your signature is as big as an actual bear change that ****

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

Your welcome :3
    Lol jks. Anyway. I think a building comp would be great for creative. I'd also like to see faction pvp battles, I know that Tyler used to do little tournaments on factions and players would be rewarded. This although probably won't work due to the lack of people that play factions as of now. Instead of faction pvp battles, you could do it on prison instead? Either way the point is that you have a team of 4 per faction that pvp other teams.

6. zCola

zCola Active Member

Can you make a Potpvp tournament on factions?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Firerad_Fieritis

Firerad_Fieritis Dedicated Minetimer

A Creative build competition sounds neat to me. ^^ There are some hella good builders on the server that will have a chance to shine.

8. JohnnyV4

JohnnyV4 Dedicated Minetimer

Carl I have known you for a long time, I think I would win ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. JohnnyV4

JohnnyV4 Dedicated Minetimer

I think that they should do something on pvp fest. Back in what 2014 or something like that so many people loved Kit Pvp. I think they should bring it back to what it was, able to fly and combat, all the kits, everything.

Tournament description: Amount of kills, I think that when someone logs on for the tournament they should give anyone Kit General 5 and allow them to fly. See who gets the most kills in lets say an 4 hours.

Staff would make it so they could keep track of the amount of kills a player has (reset there stats they already have)

The person who wins they should have a statue of there skin and name for a week or sometime.

I have played on pvp fest sense minetime first came out and I feel like if I put more thought into this and the staff helped me with this then we would get many many players to come into the game mode and play, bringing the playerbase up by at least 100 players.

Also during the ornament people can use any armor they have and any amount of gaps. It not be fair, yes but we could figure something out.

I know I havent been on the forums for a long time, but ive been playing minetime sense 3,000 players would be on at once sense at least minetime started. And I would love to have this tournament

-JohnnyV4