Implemented Fix The Skyblock Filter

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by GrowlingWolf, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrowlingWolf

GrowlingWolf Forum Enthusiast

It seems that I and many others have not been liking the new skyblock filter lately, I have asked a few staff politely if they could possibly fixed it. They didn't fix it. But please get the problem resolved, i'll give you an example of what I mean. When you type for example "I want to do this first", it mutes you for 10 minutes, for 'links in chat'. Now I can see the mistake here, because it thinks you're typing for example "do this (insert website link here). And it's very annoying. Also, another thing is, when i type two sentences, it mutes me, if i were to type a sentence like "blah blah blah. xD" it will mute me. This one is probably because it simply thinks i'm typing in an ip or something and .com. But obviously you all know that's not the case. Sometimes it will mute you for 2 minutes for 'profanity', sometimes it will mute you for 10 minutes for 'links in chat', and sometimes it was just give you a warning like "blah blah blah saying sexual, violent or blah blah blah, is not permitted on Minetime". This just makes me frustrated. So please fix this. Thank you.

2. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

This does not belong in Forum Reports. Moved to Feedback and Suggestions.

3. GrowlingWolf

GrowlingWolf Forum Enthusiast

Ok I'm sorry. Thanks for the feedback.

4. Beeman

Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.