EU Executiv3's [Helper] Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by ForumAddict, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForumAddict

ForumAddict Dedicated Minetimer

Support:
    Neutral: 6
    No Support:

[​IMG]
    Introduction:

Hello, and Welcome to my [Helper] Application!
    If you have any questions when you have finished reading, feel free to ask..

My name is Ben, and I've been playing Minecraft since the 22nd of October, 2012.
    I'm thirteen years old, I live in England and my username is ForumAddict.
    I've been playing this server for quite a long time now, and I feel like I'm ready to take on the role, as Helper.
    Changes: Added 'My Hobbies / things I like to do'

My hobbies / things I like to do:

Scouts: I'm a scout, so we do things such as camps, games, fires, knots, etc.
    Scouts is a very fun thing to do, it's easy to make friends because you have to be sociable with the rest of the scouts.
    I've been doing scouts / cubs / beavers for nearly 7 years now, (before scouts it's called 'cubs' which is for younger people then before that it's called 'beavers' which is for very young people) I've made very good friends, I've experienced lots of things and I've helped many people.
    In the future I'd love to be a scout leader.

Gymnastics(Coach): Well.. I do Gymnastics but I'm also a Gymnastics coach.
    I've been doing gymnastics for 6 years now and I've become extremely good.
    I've done competitions and won medals, trophies, etc.
    I've been coaching for nearly half a year now and I've been a 'very hard working coach' (my coach told me).
    I'm part of the boys class (the age range is about 7-13), I'm the oldest boy in the class.
    Me and my friend 'Carl' teach (coach) the small boys class (age range is about 6-7), they've learnt a lot. One of the boys that I teach has achieved gold, silvers and bronze on different gymnastic pieces (Bars, rings, pommel, floor, vault, p-bars).
    I hope to go onto owning my own Gymnastics club when I'm older.

Your in-game name:

My current username is 'Executv3'.
    My previous name changes can be found at https://namemc.com/profile/FlubbyBunny/8dce
    How I got my name?.. Well.. My rank is called 'Executive' and I think it sounds pretty cool, so I decided to try and make my name 'Executive' (I used 'Executiv3).

What timezone are you in?

BST - England.

What country do you live in?

England / United Kingdom.
    I've lived in England all of my life.

What languages do you speak?

I can only fully speak English.
    (I can speak a few basic words in different languages, such as French, Italian and Spanish).

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?

Yes, I can screenshot and record, using lightshot (to take screenshots) & the paid version of bandicam (a very good recording software).

Why do you think you should become a helper?

I can bring a lot to the server.
    To start off, my desire to help
    This is important because the main job of being a staff member is to help the server grow.
    I am very committed so I will put all of my time and effort into this server and make sure that I wont give up.
    I am also good at solving disputes. If there is two players fighting in chat I would be able to help figure out the issue and put an end to it.
    I will be strict but also a fun guy.
    I think I have all the skills staff needs and I want to be able to use them in this community. If I was accepted into the staff team I would help in any way as possible.

And I would try to make it a better place, (or at least try to), by being a good staff member but also being a good friend. I have been told that I am outgoing and a very helpful person and I believe this is a very good thing to bring to a server.
    You don't want someone that has no fun in them, you want someone that has fun in them but can also be strict when needed.

Lastly I believe that the main job of being a staff member is to help the players.
    Even if the question is a question that might not seem that smart of one, or the answer is obvious, it is the staff team's job to make sure that the players receive the help that they need so they can enjoy their time on the server and not be confused.
    People can come to me if they need help, I will not ignore people if they ask for my help.
    I have seen staff members who refuse to help other players and it is an awful thing to do (not on this server).
    If I was to be accepted, I would make sure that my main priority would be to help players, the players come first on the server.
    If someone asks a question I would make sure it gets answered right away

If there is a new person on the server I would make sure that they know how to do everything, and answer all the questions that they ask.
    I am capable of doing things and I can easily figure out things.

I am a loyal, helpful and respectful type of guy.
    I have always liked to help people to make their stay on the server more enjoyable.
    I am a social person, so I talk with the community and get to know them, and just overall, be nice to them.
    I respect all players / staff.

If you ask me to do something then I will do it straight away, no matter if I'm in a game.
    I find the server very fun so I am active on the server.
    If I get rejected, I will continue to help others even though I am not a staff member.
    When I see someone asking for help, I try to be the first to help, and help them quickly, so they're not sat there not knowing how to do something.

I think as my self mature for my age, I will act as mature and professional I can be.
    I will be able to get a long with all staff members, because I think staff teams are like a family, we brighten others days, and help one another.

I'm not the kind of person that thinks they're better than others, I just want to be a good person.

This server has an amazing community, and I'd like to become a bigger part of the community.
    You probably don't want anyone who lies and someone you can't trust, but you can feel safe with me because I'm trust worthy and honest.
    I enjoy everything about being a staff member.

Enjoying what I want to do will help me succeed, so if I'm apart of the staff team on the server I would feel like I would do well because of how much I love it.
    The most important part of being staff on a server is enjoying what you do because if you were to accept someone that doesn't then they might not do the job very well.

My goals are to achieve staff and not be demoted. I would like to be able to help the server in every way possible.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I will try to be on for at least three hours per day. Some days I can only do one or two hours, but some days I could do up to ten hour
    s.

How long have you been playing Minetime?

Quite a while now, over a year since I joined in-game.
    I had a old forums account but I deleted my email, forgetting about all the things I had (Accounts on things), so I lost that account. But I made a new account and I've now had it for over 6 months! :)

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

No, I have never been banned before.
    If I'm correct.. I've never been punished in any way (Mute, Kick, Ban, Temp-Ban, etc).

Do you have any past experience as a Moderator / Helper?

Yes, I've been a Helper, Moderator, Admin on small (5-20 people) servers, but I've also Owned my own server.
    (I'm very experienced)

Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read my application!
    Have a good day, stay safe!~

#1 ForumAddict, Mar 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  2. Zyphlox

Zyphlox Dedicated Minetimer

A couple things I would like to say! :D
    • Make sure to have 2FA Enabled, as it allows better security!
    • Don't be redundant! Get to the point!
    • For experience, I think it only correlates to Minetime so you might want to change that
    Anyways, you seem like a good person and an admirable one too! There are just some few minor errors that I see a staff member would have fixed, so for now, I am Neutral.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ForumAddict

Alright, thank you! I will get rid of the 'experience' section that I added.

4. Realistic

Realistic Fake Builder

Please fill out the template, or your app will be ignored.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? <---- You missed this.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ForumAddict

Thank you, just realised that! I'll add it now :)

6. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

The do you have any past experience as a staff member section does not correlate just to Minetime. If you do not answer all questions your template will be denied.

Neutral
    • You have a nice application with persuasive and valid points. It is over all very detailed and looks like it took you a lot time and effort. That being said I feel like there could be some work done on the structure of your application, it feels like a mish mash of sentences to me, that could be organised into paragraphs.
    • I never really see you in-game or on the forums. So I would really suggest for you to become more active at least on the forums.
    • I feel like it is important to be known in the community to become a staff member.
    • I would add 2fa as it is a staff requirement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Angel

Angel Expert Member

Neutral, leaning more to support. Your application is okay, but you have many grammar errors. The only time I've seen you online was once today. Good luck :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. ForumAddict

Thank you! I understand what you mean. I'm trying to get more active on forums and in-game, normally I'm on for two to three hours a day.. so you may not see me due to different timezones :)
    I'll try and change / add some things to my application.

Thank you! I'll try and fix all my grammar mistakes soon.

9. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

You have a few grammatical errors, but other than that your application is okay. You will need 2fa enabled, it is required. You can learn how to enable 2fa here.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Neutral as reasons stated above.

• Like Like x 1
  11. omegafluffy

omegafluffy Active Member

Your app will be denied if you don't get this enabled. Get it enabled now before they deny your app!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Spring

Spring Committed Minetimer

Neutral

- Get more active on forums
    - Few grammar errors
    -Enable 2FA (required)

I really enjoyed your application, but I know you can add more.

Wish you the best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
  13. ForumAddict

Alright, thank you! :)

Alright, Will do! :)

Okay, thank you! :)

14. wclfy

wclfy Active Member

Like OmegaFluffy said, your application will be denied if you do not have this enabled. You can enable it here.

I feel like I'm repeating what everyone has said. XD.

Anyway, best of luck ! ;)

15. Deno

Deno Active Member

Hello ForumAddict.
    At the current moment I am not sure about giving you my support or no support however I am leaning to a support.
    The only thing holding me back is that I have not seen you much in-game however I hope to see you more. So at the current moment, Neutral.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. ForumAddict

Thank you! I am always online, either forums on in-game. I mostly play Prison, OP & Skyblock.
    I've actually never seen you either, aha. See you around?

17. WeGotCreeper

WeGotCreeper Dedicated Minetimer

I agree

18. ForumAddict

Thank you!
    I have tried to fix a few of my mistakes, and I've also added some more detail to my application, recently.
    F2A is enabled, and has been for a while? (Not sure if you were just agreeing with the other things, aha)

19. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Hello Ben,

You have become inactive for more than 30 days. I will be locking your staff application. Feel free to make another application when/if you become active again.

Kind Regards,
    The Staff

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.