Forums Ex-Staff[Locked | Requested]

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by TeamTyler, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Dedicated Minetimer

This is a minor suggestion, but I believe there should be special titles/banners for ex-staff members. This would be for those who resigned as they deserve recognition for their past work. They could have their title be "Retired Staff Member" or something. Just a minor suggestion t

The reason I don't suggest this for the demoted ones is because if you're demoted, you must have violated the rules in some way. They could have a "Forced Retirement" title or something lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Fantasy

Fantasy Expert Member

Nah.

I like the idea, but at the same time it's kinda stupid. They left for a reason, and maybe they want to be left alone. If you've been here long enough you would know who was staff and was retired/demoted. It's their choice to leave, and I don't think they should get any perks/benefits for leaving unless they have served and helped Minetime for a long time (1+ years). Once they resign, they are simply just normal players.

3. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Dedicated Minetimer

I get that they're normal players, but I don't think a title is really a perk. I get that they're normal players now, but everyone's a normal player. I thank you for your quick response and decent reasoning. I hope you took into account that this is a minor suggestion.

I'm going to request a lock, Fantasy convinced me why this shouldn't be a suggestion.

Also, must I mention @Parker has it? So yea :/

#3 TeamTyler, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  4. Ollie

Ollie retired moderator
    Premium

Thread locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.