Current Status Of MineTime

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Istok, Sep 21, 2018.

?

Should MineTime start really listening to its community?

1. Yes

90.6%
  2. No

9.4%
  1. EvieVenturous

EvieVenturous Active Member

I agree, the server should simplify alot more so that (Like when i joined in 2016-ish) I joined the most popular one (Creative) and it was great, the prison server (even with the small amount of players) should be the new focus of the server, maybe deactivating one of the really unpopular servers in order to use that funding somewhere else like advertising and sponsoring.

2. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

They took too long. Every server is dead I think. Prison had like 3 olayers on so I think everything is dead. Too bad no one wanted to actually respond to these ideas even if they were stupid or bizarre.
    Bman's been gone for like two weeks and I think single digits are the norm now. RIP Minetime

3. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

I think advertising would help the server, get adds in website, give ranks to people who share minetime links (stated above by someone) sponsor youtubers to play minetime, spend $ to make money$, overthrow the trash owner and get a new one (its a joke calm down keyboard warrior) I'm not trying to b1tch and be like "bring back phase" but the reason I quit and alot others quit was the fact that phase got fu3ked, regen was never fixed, sh1tty cooldown on the /fixall and /efixall. and a bunch of other small things. some of the staff team got a smart 2ss attidude (ya know who you are). also a big thing that p1ssed everyone off was the sh1tty anti swear muting you when you said stuff like " if u" thinking you said " FU". yea crap anti swear.
    And i'm not hating on everyone in the staff team, I know some are nice and wanna help minetime, but then theres the lazy one's. fill like minetime prob should make some of the og players who still play staff. ya know someone who really know what the community wants.
    Sorry my post is not well organize but I'm to lazy to put to much effort into this.

4. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

The filter is trash and should be removed all together
    Minetime shouldn't even need a "family friendly" server anymore. Advertising WILL NOT help. No one wants to join or even stay in a dead server. If I saw this server 4 years ago, I would've left instantly. What a waste.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Randomizers

Randomizers Forum Enthusiast

Everything done in those 3 years did nothing at all to save the server. I would like to thank Noobcrew for ******* up Minetime.

*slow clapping*

6. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

I've got an unpopular opinion, and it may offend a few but here it is anyway.
    I think one of the main reasons we lost so many players is because of what the staff team became, specifically after Tyler left. After Tyler left, there was no fun in the staff team, they were all just strict and constantly warning, banning etc. I get it's their job, but most of the staff team didn't even play the game modes, they didn't interact with players unless it was banning them and most of all they were just not fun to be around. One thing I loved about previous minetime was that being around staff was fun because they were generally nice to talk to, enjoyed doing silly things and weren't so strict on others and themselves.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Randomizers

Randomizers Forum Enthusiast

Gonna have to agree. I really enjoyed the more laid back staff.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Halohero

I agree.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Pepper

Pepper Member

after i quit being helper everything went downhill its all me guys

make me admin i know javascript now and im old as dirt

10. Pepper

Pepper Member

srsly tho i miss this stupid place. if i ever logged on and creative had 1000 people again like it did when i joined i would flip out. it sucks to have nostalgia for a game experience that doesnt really exist anymore.

ig ill see yall in half a year again. my only real suggestion is: let ppl do all caps and say the f-word bro. its a major draw. give me the freedom my 13 y/o self would have died for

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Halohero

LMAO I agree. Rated R Minetime

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Its dead and i got demoted but hey at least i have my forum permissions LOL

13. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

Why did you get demoted?

14. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

15. SamsonDMC32

SamsonDMC32 Dedicated Minetimer

After all of the reading, Do I still get my ranks back or it just reset, because I bought an Admin Rank [Old rank system].

16. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

17. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic