Complete Prison Guide

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Archives' started by StarfletcherBANNED, May 30, 2015.

1. StarfletcherBANNED

StarfletcherBANNED I can have whatever title I want

So, recently I spoke with a player and he said he said he did not know how to play Prison. I helped him out of course, but I see a lot of players that usually don`t know how to play. So I am going to put together this guide to help those players out. :)

D-Prisoner
    At this rank, your goal is the same as any other prisoner, to mine minerals to rankup. You will head to /warp d-mine, there is also /warp d-treefarm which won`t give you as much as you will get at the mine. You will need $50,000 to rankup to the next rank. So work fast! You can rankup at /warp rankup.

C-Prisoner
    This rank is the same as the previous rank, but with better quality treefarms and mines. You will need $100,000 (100k) to rankup to the next rank.

B-Prisoner
    This rank is the same as the previous ranks, work upto getting money while getting better quality farms and treefarms (of course as mentioned previously, don`t use the treefarms unless you`re going to use them for apples). The cost to achieve your new rank is $200,000.

A-Prisoner
    At this rank you will get better a better, and the best, quality mine. You will also get a more efficient treefarm than the rest. You will also get the privilege to auction, which will be explained later in this thread if you do not know how to start and cancel and pretty much use auctions. :) You will need $750,000 to rankup to the next rank, so just continue to mine, get apples now and then which can be used later, and any money you get left over can be used to buy things that are put on auction using "/bid <money>" if you want to outbid someone. I will explain it later. Also, before I continue, you may want to pick up good loot and auction it. Your goal isn`t to get the best armour, swords and stuff at this point! Your goal is to get to your next rank so the real magic can happen.

Freeman
    At this point, you should be out of prison :) Well done on working your way out! Now goto /spawn and there should be a portal to your right, walk through it and you will be out to a new piece of land. From this you will get access to factions :) I do not think I need to explain this, you can quite simply do /f help, /f help 2, /f help 3 and so on until you find the command you want to input. You can also walk out further in this world and go to the wilderness, where you will be able to build. You can make netherwart farms, and much more! I will explain as much as I can later to help any of you out :) It will take $2,500,000 (2.5mil) to achieve your next rank. :) Work hard!

Citizen
    At this rank, you will have the ability to teleport using /tp <player>. Apart from getting a green prefix, you will also have access the 'The End', which can be reached by entering the portal in /spawn, right next to the Freeman portal. The next rank is worth $10,000,000 (10mil), so work hard!

Veteran
    At this point, you`re a Prison veteran, which proves you're one of the most dedicated players on prison.
    To achieve the Legend rank, you will need $35,000,000 (35mil) so good luck getting it. It is a rank not a lot of people have achieved and people that have played since 2013 are still yet to achieve :)
    At Veteran, you will get a yellow prefix.

Legend
    At this point, you`re a prison god now :) You have made it past all the ranks, but I bet you`re wondering, what now?!
    Well, before I mentioned factions, and I bet you still have those few members and that base... Well, expand! :D Become the best of the best. Become the best faction and have the highest mcmmo stats (also will be explained later :D).

Auctions
    To start on auction, you will need to perform the command /auc start <number of one item to sell> <start bid> <minimum bid increment> <how long you want to bid to go for (just put 45)>, you will need to hold the item you wish to auction while performing this command.
    To cancel an auction, perform the command /auc cancel. You CANNOT cancel an auction when the auction is down to only 22 seconds.
    To bid on an auction, you can perform /bid. You can also include the amount of money you wish to bid on the chosen item, by adding it at the end of the command. To outbid someone, you will need to type /bid <starting bid> <ending bid>. The starting bid is the money you wish to auction on it, and the ending bid should be slightly higher, an example is:
    - /bid 50000 60000.
    If you want to hide any future auctions, type in /auction stfu, and type the command again to view auctions again :)

McMMO
    If you`re looking for a full detailed list that explains all the different McMMO skills and stuff of this sort, go straight to this link:
    http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/McMMO_Wiki

FAQ
    These are just some Frequently Asked Questions that people usually ask in the server,

Help! When I try to grow my nether warts, most of them turn into dead bush! I don`t know what to do and my factions starting to get annoyed D;

No worries, Nether wart is now harder to grow. It only has a 65% chance of growing (as opposed to the usual 100% chance) and 50% of the nether wart that does not grow dies and turns into a dead bush. We did this in an effort to improve the economy -- but you can rest assured knowing that you'll still be able to rack in the cash with large nether wart farms. Nether wart needs a light level of at least 9 to grow (glowstone roof)

Help! There is a bug and I need it fixed D;

Don`t worry, just email [email protected] and explain the bug to him :) He will work on it!

Help! A player scammed me and I don`t know what to do!!!!

Scamming is allowed unless it involves real life items/money :)

Me and my friend AwesomeDude107 are sooo close to maxing out our unarmed level, but we need spawners, where can I find them?

You can find blaze, spider and creeper spawners at the shop! They`re quite expensive, but worth it!

Donator Ranks
    You can find a full list of different donator ranks and their abilities in the wonderful prison world (the irony), here:
    https://premium.buycraft.net/

I wish you luck prisoners! If you have any problems, just post below! I know I will have made a few mistakes in this thread, so post that below too :)
    Good luck and peace out!
    :D

#1 StarfletcherBANNED, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
    • Like x 4
    • Winner x 4
    • Informative x 4
    • Supa Hot Fire x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Ollie

Ollie retired moderator
    Premium

Good guide!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. StarfletcherBANNED

@Jess @Megan is there a chance of this getting pinned?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Keanu

Keanu New Member

Awesome guide dude! I hope this gets pinned. The funny part is that when minecraft comes to the younger ones playing prison and don't know how to play.. I highly doubt kids would read this whole guide because it is long. Other than that you did a great job to this guide! you deserve the respect of getting this pinned.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. StarfletcherBANNED

I think that I could put those kids in the right direction to this thread if it ever comes to that :) thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Potate

Potate New Member

Good guide, but I would add like information about bases,farms, pvp. Maybe lessons for pvp. The good factions. The good players. Otherwise good word Star.

7. StarfletcherBANNED

I can do that easily tomorrow :) thanks for the constructive criticism, much appreciated and motivates me :D

8. Potate

Potate New Member

No problem want to play?

9. StarfletcherBANNED

Busy bab

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chimneyfish

Chimneyfish New Member

Nice work. You may want to cut out all the "approximately"s in regard to dollar amounts. The rankup costs are definite- you don't need to approximate. Same with stuff like, "Now goto /spawn and there should be a portal to your right." There is no should about it; that's where the portal is.

The information here is very helpful, and cutting out all the indefinite phrasing will help give your guide a more concise and professional feel.

11. StarfletcherBANNED

That was very helpful :) I will add everything above tomorrow :)

12. Tyler

Tyler Forum Fanatic

Very helpful! Thanks for creating this!:D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. A_M_A_zing

A_M_A_zing Dedicated Minetimer

wow, really great guide! :) Just saying I grow my netherwart just fine without any lighting at all :/

14. StarfletcherBANNED

I have made these small changes.

So, you guys wanted tips on bases, raiding, PvPing and farming?

15. Sheldon

Sheldon Dedicated Minetimer

Great guide. I've edited it to be more grammatically appealing, and have separated the FAQ questions and answers to make then more appealing to the eye and less confusing. Pinned.

16. StarfletcherBANNED

Thanks for editing and pinning the thread :) I will edit it every now and then to suit the needs of others. I will add PvP Tips and stuff later this afternoon and I will keep it up to date now and then.

17. Sheldon

Sheldon Dedicated Minetimer

I shall come back every now and again to check on grammar ;) *puts on grammar Nazi hat*

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. ThatBadassPanda

ThatBadassPanda New Member

Nice, just rip off mine.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. ManicMiner__

ManicMiner__ Expert Member

20. Jack