Requirements Needed AllMightyRyan's Staff Application[Locked | Requested]

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Aspectives, Jun 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aspectives

Aspectives Active Member

• Your in-game name: AllMightyRyan
    • What timezone are you in? EST (Eastern Time Zone)
    • What country do you live in? I'm currently residing in Canada, Ontario.
    • Do you have 2FA enabled? I currently have two factor authentication enabled.
    • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I do, I currently use OBS, or the recording software within the Xbox menu (Windows button + G) I can also use the F2 function within Minecraft to gather evidence for punishments, or if I witnessed the incident.
    • Why do you think you should become a helper?*cracks knuckles* Alright, listen here. I've been apart of the Minetime community for as long as I can remember, I've been constantly trying to make it a better place, avoiding toxicity as much as possible
    I've been active even when the server died, and I came back once it went down and came back up, I've always been a person to dedicate myself to something and push myself towards the goals I wish to achieve in that subject.

With Minetime, it honestly isn't about the community that makes me constantly want to play it, or not just abandon the server and move on in my life, I've grown up a lot since I started playing, Not just as a person but within my personality, attitude and my personality traits towards helping others.

Even without the Helper role, I try my best to make others happy and encourage everybody to stay positive towards each other, I may slip up sometimes but it's different as a staff member, your job requires professionalism and personally I just think that's one of the traits of a staff member I possess.

• How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    • I can dedicate roughly 6-8 hours a day towards the server and the community itself, that's an average number, but I'm currently working towards getting a job aswell as working on online schooling, I tend to prioritize gaming over my work or schooling, and I'm trying to work towards not doing that as much, but I'll dedicate as much time as I can
    • How long have you been playing Minetime?
    • A while, I don't know the specific time, I just ended up forgetting, but I've been with this community long enough to know a majority of it, I may have had a past in the server, but I'm working towards becoming a better person.
    • Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    • I've been banned a few times in game, Some of the occasions were just slip-ups, but I'm not going to justify them, It was in the past and I'm not the same person I was.
    • Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    • Yes, I ran a server back in 2016-2017 which allowed me to gain knowledge about moderation and how to treat communities without backlash, but also how to deal with extreme toxicity and not lash out on people, it taught me about commands aswell, I learned how to moderate based off working on my own server, and training my own staff team, I was also a Helper on MCPrison which was fun, It was a short yet enjoyable experience, I was a Helper on MineMC but I was demoted due to not being reliable enough, though like a lot of things in life, I'm constantly working towards different goals to become a better person.

I would just like to say thank you if you read my application, I may not have the best past, but I hope to have a better future, Whomever is reading this, I hope your day/night is wonderful.

2. GoMomma

GoMomma Member

+rep i support i think

3. RealNickonator

Premium

4. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Thread locked due to inactivity
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.