Add a word game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Omgitswarp123, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Omgitswarp123

Omgitswarp123 Forum Enthusiast

Hello, Kylie Jenner is very hot because one day I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY!
    Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the guinness book of world records

2. Omgitswarp123

lmao Minetime games are dead?

3. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

Hello, Kylie Jenner is very hot because one day I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY!
    Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish.

4. Omgitswarp123

Hello, Kylie Jenner is very hot because one day I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a

5. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

Hello, Kylie Jenner is very hot because one day I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE

6. PingPongGamer

Hello, Kylie Jenner is very hot because one day I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles

7. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

Hello, Kylie Jenner is very hot because one day I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses!

8. Omgitswarp123

Hello, Kylie Jenner is very hot because one day I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed

9. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

Hello, Kylie Jenner is very hot because one day I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed a nose

10. Omgitswarp123

Hello, Kylie Jenner is very hot because one day I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed a nose that was spewing out condoms.

Note: Whats with these noses, what have they done to you?

11. LegendsNOVA

LegendsNOVA Dedicated Minetimer

Hello, Kylie Jenner is very hot because one day I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed a nose that was spewing out condoms. Then the condoms

12. xBritish

xBritish Forum Enthusiast

Hello, Kylie Jenner is very hot because one day I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed a nose that was spewing out condoms. Then the condoms came, alive and started talking then they said

13. PingPongGamer

Hello, Kylie Jenner is very hot because one day I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed a nose that was spewing out condoms. Then the condoms came, alive and started talking then they said ''I have a hole''

14. LegendsNOVA

I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed a nose that was spewing out condoms. Then the condoms came, alive and started talking then they said ''I have a hole”. That’s the story of how you were born.

15. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed a nose that was spewing out condoms. Then the condoms came, alive and started talking then they said ''I have a hole”. That’s the story of how you were born. Sike! You were actually born when

16. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed a nose that was spewing out condoms. Then the condoms came, alive and started talking then they said ''I have a hole”. That’s the story of how you were born. Sike! You were actually born when West farted on

17. west

west Forum Enthusiast

I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed a nose that was spewing out condoms. Then the condoms came, alive and started talking then they said ''I have a hole”. That’s the story of how you were born. Sike! You were actually born when West farted on nothing (ignorant asshat)

18. Omgitswarp123

I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed a nose that was spewing out condoms. Then the condoms came, alive and started talking then they said ''I have a hole”. That’s the story of how you were born. Sike! You were actually born when West farted on nothing (ignorant asshat), that created something and

19. LegendsNOVA

I'll keep it alive for as long as possible lol.

I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed a nose that was spewing out condoms. Then the condoms came, alive and started talking then they said ''I have a hole”. That’s the story of how you were born. Sike! You were actually born when West farted on nothing (ignorant asshat), that created something and Halloween, but

20. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

I gave her a hug. Did you know it was a SnorlaxHug? Those hugs can be quite PAINFUL OR relaxing when A DRAGON FALLS FROM THE SKY! Kylie felt uncomfortable after her nose surgery went wrong. THE DRAGON SLAPPED HER IN THE NOSE then, when it looked even, I ate twenty two bagels. Then I threw up on Snoop Dog who was trying to eat some pickled newspapers for the Guinness book of world records that was absolute rubbish. I then jumped out of a BIG NOSE full of fat noodles and then I ate twenty three noses! I then killed a nose that was spewing out condoms. Then the condoms came, alive and started talking then they said ''I have a hole”. That’s the story of how you were born. Sike! You were actually born when West farted on nothing (ignorant asshat), that created something and Halloween, but those stupid clowns!