Other Accepted - Popmop's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by God, Aug 23, 2019.

1. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

Hello there!

My name is Noah, but most of you probably know me as Pop or Popmop. Seeing as how I’ve become increasingly more active, I thought I’d apply for helper hopefully one last time. You’ll most likely see me on Survival, and Infection. When the mini-games come out later this summer you’ll definitely see me on Skywars or whatever else the staff team has in-store.

Your in-game name:

My current in-game name is ThePopmopOfDeath, however I’ve also been known as Mojojojo169, Popmop169, and Derpmop.

What timezone are you in?

My Timezone is UTC:-06:00 Central Time US & Canada.

What country do you live in?

I live in the United States of America.

What languages do you speak?

I only speak English, but that shouldn’t be a problem because English is the only language allowed on Minetime.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes I do.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

I can record videos, and I can post screenshots to imgur.

Why do you think you should become a helper?

Well, seeing as how Minetime has been a big part of my childhood. (I’ve been playing since I was 8 years old, I’m 13 now) I want to help the server because it has helped me, I have created an indestructible bond with my irl friends because of the fun this server provided me with and for that I thank it. Not to mention that I’ve made a lot of interesting and fun friends on this server, that I’d never met if it weren’t for Minetime. Even though most of them are gone now I’m still pretty close with some of them, and heck I’m even starting to make new friends that I hope to get to know better. Before I leave Minetime for good, I want to give back to the server for the fun it has provided me these past 4+ years. I think I should be helper because I'm good at helping, I've been playing the server for 5 years so I usually have the correct answer to questions regarding the server. I am also actively watching the chat so if new players ask for help I can answer their questions as soon as I see them. I am able to recognize that even if I try my best to help people, that I won't always be able to help them if they're struggling. One of my flaws is that I'm not great at asking for help when I need it, though it's been something I've been working on improving this past year. I'm also active on the forums even when the staff aren't, so I'd be able to deal with player reports when other staff are unavailable to do so.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I can be active on the server for 2 - 3 hours each day during the summer, and 1 - 2 hours during the school year but that really depends on if I have to study, do homework, or prepare projects.

How long have you been playing Minetime?

I have been playing on Minetime since late 2013, and joined the forums in 2016.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

No I have never been banned on Minetime.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?

I do not have past experience as a helper, but I believe that I am mature enough now to handle being a helper.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018

2. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

Accept my steam game invites already u ******* ****