a really serious thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Angel, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Angel

Angel Expert Member

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

YOU ******

-- Merged Comment --

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

#2 Nathan, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2016
  3. Greehn

Greehn Forum Enthusiast

4. Popcorn84620

Popcorn84620 Forum Fanatic

Before we begin, I'd like to thank the pacer test makers for ruining my life.

5. Blueberries

Blueberries Expert Member

******* **** YOU PACER TEST

6. dsfadfasdfsa

dsfadfasdfsa Dedicated Minetimer

What the hell is going on?

7. Angel

Angel Expert Member

8. Dairito9

Dairito9 Forum Enthusiast

9. Zephlimorak

Zephlimorak Guest

It his gives me war flashbacks. Glad I get PE credits from marching band.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Kappa

Kappa Expert Member

11. Zaufyr

Zaufyr New Member

i like doing this test lmao

12. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Dedicated Minetimer

13. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

14. botdf

botdf Forum Enthusiast

Why is this a thread ?

But while we're on this god I hated that. FML never got more than 25

15. Cyrious

Cyrious Forum Enthusiast

16. Greehn

Greehn Forum Enthusiast

17. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

Hi, Im Rick Harrison and this is my Pawn Shop, I work here my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

18. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

what

19. NightofBlue

NightofBlue Dedicated Minetimer

Hi, I'm the Pacer Test and this is my Gym. I work here with my students and my instructor, Tryhard. Everything in here has a sweat and sneakers. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT kind of person will get below 20.

• Funny Funny x 1