[800 Million And Base Giveaway] I'm Quitting

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by PwnrdViaMCNerd, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PwnrdViaMCNerd

PwnrdViaMCNerd New Member

Hello Everyone,

I am quitting Minecraft. The reasons are personal. Here's what I've learned.

How to not be a noob:
    • Enderpearls can be used to glitch upward through any distance - your base must be on bedrock to be secure.
    • The sethome algorithm only searches for two empty air blocks. Things like water or string will change where the sethome puts you. Fill your base with string to prevent sethomers. (I am the first on the server to do this afaik...)
    • Get obsidian by breaking enderchests
    • Use huzuni
    • Claim enough border chunks to prevent creeper spawners from being placed too close to your house
    • I made essentially 1 billion dollars through designing automated nether wart systems. Educate yourself and figure it out.
    • Be nice, enjoy it, don't put real world money into it, and don't let yourself become obsessed ... none of this matters.

How should I give my base and money away? At the moment a lot of people have their homes set in and around the base but the base is filled with multiple millions of dollars of soulsand, wart, spawners (77 or 66 can't remember), enchantments, and more.

I am considering scheduling a set time at which I make the faction open and let you all storm in there to try and get things from the base. Update: I decided to just keep dying and let the base get overclaimed.

Should I do a random drawing for the 800 mil?

~For the last time: Pwnrd

#1 PwnrdViaMCNerd, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. QueenofAmazing

Premium

I would say for the 800 mil should go to the most deserving. The base just give the netherwart and soulsand to whoever won. That's probably all they're going to take from it. Or use it for.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mason

Mason New Member

I think that you should give it to your freinds ;) ;) ;) aka FBwarrior34. Im gonna miss ya boyooo

#3 Mason, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  4. Scott5252

Scott5252 New Member

5. Scott5252

Scott5252 New Member

Since you are quitting minecraft may I please have 200 million dollars? I would buy my friend legend, then I would keep the rest for a rainy day. I will miss you! Bye

6. Volga

Volga Expert Member

I'm a factions expert and @NuggetsGamertag taught me all I know on prison. I'm just starting out and would love to have some extra money (Jesus I don't need all of it, it's too much!). Anyway why not host a random loto or have players choose a number 1-100 :D Just have people post a number 1-100 on this forum ;)
    (Maybe just move your base?)

I'm sorry that your leaving :( Is it just prison or minetime? Forever? :eek:

7. Nuggets

Nuggets Guest

I say blow the base up

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. hornom123'

hornom123' New Member

I feel bad thts he leaving :( but i would understand if he was leaving ur the very best theres nothing left for u to achieve on the server
    why i would like the money: i would like to make a faction tht is big like power rangers, purplekush, etc. but insted make it a faction for the good of the people. We would have spawners for blazemen and a place for people to train their mcmmo skills. we would have a gigantic nether wart farm so we are able to help other people rankup and get their needs, etc. Instead of raiding other people, we would help other factions that are raided. Basically i want to make a faction solely on helping other people . Of course, the only problem is money. Thats why I am asking you for this money, it dosen't have to be all the 800mil 200 or even 100mil would be enough. please help me with this dream and donate to me and i promise i will make this dream happen ^.^
    and as always..... #epickirbydance <("<) ^("^) (^")^ (>")>

• Like Like x 1
  9. oscartoby

oscartoby New Member

i would like just 50mil too start going on prison! i got raided and raged and gave my sutff away :(
    if you could give me a bit of money too start my prison experince going again, id appreciate it!

10. Tyler

Tyler Forum Fanatic

Then I can raid you again and make you quit all over again ^-^

11. DemonBolt

DemonBolt New Member

Same we could make a fac tougher and with those tips it could be so much more stronger!

12. sebas3030

sebas3030 New Member

I wouldn't mined 800mil in my pocket :> but it would be annoying having people yelling at me for money though :/

13. Hazzastibbs

Hazzastibbs Forum Enthusiast

I think you should give 4 random people 200mil each.

I would love 200mill because I barely play prison I don't have much motivation because I don't have much money. So @PwnrdViaMCNerd, I would love the money to have and to use to make a great faction. Once I have used the money and no longer desire it, I will help a-ranks and b-ranks upgrade. And if i still have money after that I will do the same as you and give it away. Please pick me I'm not trying to be greedy with it but help other people with the money. Please pick me!

14. cueball

cueball New Member

Pwnrd! Don't leave! But I can't stop you. If you do decide to give it away set up another contest like last time. I might have a better shot at it ;)

cueball2001

15. Volga

Volga Expert Member

I'm in power rangers :3 I feel so famous.

16. snaker132

snaker132 New Member

I agree with Cueball, if you do give your money away make a contest or something, maybe 8 people get 100mil each.

17. fullmetalsnake

fullmetalsnake Forum Fanatic

Can I have 1-20 mil? Please.
    Because 100 mil is way too much for me.

18. 98Rojo

98Rojo Dedicated Minetimer

Your the god of Prison and Pvpfest... I've never heard of you xD nor seen you

19. DemonBolt

DemonBolt New Member

Ive seen him I 3v1 him and we couldn't kill him with axes........you epic plzz don't leave if you do can I join your fac :3

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thomas_Mclean

Thomas_Mclean New Member

HHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHHA you lose Fbwarrior you get no money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.