USA 69rs Staff Application 2.0

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by ItsAustin, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsAustin

ItsAustin Dedicated Member

INTRODUCTION
    First of all, I would like to thank all of the minetime staff for working so hard with all the resets lately and helping the server grow. I would like to become a part of the minetime staff team for many reasons, I would like to become closer with some of the members of the community and get to know them. Also, I would like to help fix some of the problems on servers such as name calling and threats to other players. A little bit about me is that I'm 13 years of age my name is Austin and I live in California. I enjoy playing sports and hanging out with my friends. I am currently out of school and not participating in many camps, this means I can spend a lot of time on the minetime network. I have been playing minetime for around 3 and a half years and I have enjoyed almost all of it. I am almost always online on the forums checking out posts,player reports, and staff applications Lately, I have taken part in the development of prison (nothing major just helping xBMAN with perms and such.)
    Your in-game name:
    69rs
    What timezone are you in?
    American Pacific Standard (PST).
    What country do you live in?
    I live in the United States Of America (USA).
    What languages do you speak?
    At the moment I am learning Spanish But I'm not that into it so pretty much just English.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Yes, I do.
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    Yes, I have bandicam, paid action and gyazo.
    Why do you think you should become a helper?

I would like to become helper on the minetime server, for this reason, I'm not too close with a lot of the players and I wish that would change. I really want to help this community grow. I have played minetime for 3 and half years and I have always dreamed of becoming a staff member. Also lately I have noticed a lot of reports of people saying stuff like "kys" and bypassing chat If I was a helper and I saw something like this I would be on and punish them then and there and not risk some players not reporting it.

I have been playing Minecraft for nearly 4 years. I have become accustomed to certain commands and plugins. This can help if a glitch is found I can help find a command and solution to the problem. Also since I have been playing minetime for some time now I know about people who we should be looking out for as so-called "threats". Additionally, Another reason I think I should become helper is that of my attitude. I am good with young and new players. For instance, if there was a death threat in the chat I would check and see how long the player has been on the server and if they know the rules or not, if they don't I would give them a 1 week mute for them saying it at all. If it was a ranked player or a semi-experienced player that knew the rules I would temp ban them for long a mod+ would. Also, I am fairly knowledgeable about the minetime rules so if a player is saying stuff about the rules and confusing newer players I could be there to help. Since I am on summer break I practically have all the time in the world to play. In addition to the reasons above I am relatively good with "children" yes with me being 13 myself, I'm not exactly the "manliest" person on the block but I know how to handle younger players. I know this because I have two younger siblings of my own. Plus with all my experience with running servers and being a moderator, admin, and helper on a few other servers will help me with the experience of the minetime staff team. Another reason why I wish to be accepted on the to staff team is that I have noticed upset players lately about the "lack of staff" and complaining about how the staff suck. I can help this because I can be extremely active. (like I said earlier summer break).

The original reason for me to join the staff team was to help others. But as I have watched the minetime community grow in the past few weeks it has changed to not only helping players out. but getting to know the community better. I like to think of myself as a well know minetime player (semi). And for the new players or people who don't know me, I want them to get that sense that I'm here to help. I'm not like some other people who want to become staff on servers just because they look cool, or they get perks. I want to become helper because I care about the minetime community and all I want to see it do is grow. I mentioned this in my old application but when I was younger and I played minetime (around 10) I didn't know hacks were allowed so I would be in my house screaming hacker. And If young players are confused I can relate to them and tell them Hacks are allowed on here.
    With all my years on minetime, I have wanted to be staff I guess you could say it has been a "lifelong dream" of mine:). In addition, I believe you should choose me as a helper not only for my knowledge of plugins and minetime its self but my people skills I have worked on them for ages by being nice to people and letting them talk to me or get something from me whenever they need it. I am also constantly posting player reports on the forums.

Personality:
    From what my friends tell me at school I am a very chill person. I don't get mad easily and I am kind to others. Also, I am always patient with them and I never hold grudges. Plus I have two siblings that can be extremely annoying at times, this may not the best thing but what I have learned from having siblings is people can be annoying disrespectful and rude but they all have a good side hidden among their bad traits.

Work Ethic
    I play four spots, Football, Basketball, Golf, and Baseball. Playing all these sports has taught me the value of time. Every day when I get home from school I finish my homework go to practice come home and hop on to minetime. This has taught me to work hard, work efficiently, and give 110% everytime I do something.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    Since I am currently on summer break I can be on around 8-12 hours a day but here are my "School" times
    Monday: 5:00pm-9:30pm
    Tuesday: 5:00pm-9:30pm
    Wednesday: 2:00pm-9:30pm
    Thursday: 5:00pm-9:30pm
    Friday: 3:00pm-11:00pm

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    I have been a part of the minetime community for around 3 and a half years.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    I was banned once off of the well I was confused but I believe it was the minetime forums. My brother liked all my posts on one of my old forums accounts and I just took the ban because it would be too complicated to explain to staff.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    I have many experiences of being staff on servers. I just resigned (as I'm writing this) off a server that I was a head admin on Skillcraft. I have also been helper and moderator on a multitude of smaller HCF servers. I have Owner several servers in the past with player bases ranging from 5-50.

Thank you so much for reading this and have a great rest of your day (or night)
    -Austin

Support: 8
    Neutral: 2
    No Support:

#1 ItsAustin, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Neutral.
    • Very nice application
    • I see you in-game but you're inappropriate at times.
    You have a very nice application (maybe lessen the size of the letters a bit), but I would suggest being more mature in-game. And it's very nice of you helping Brandon with Prison, he really needs it.

Wish you the best of luck, Austin :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Soroushm123

Soroushm123 Dedicated Minetimer

Support. Very well rounded application. Good luck on getting Helper!

4. ItsAustin

ty for your support

1st of all i live in san Fransisco its a parody to the local football team we have been over this in my previous applications second we 1v1ed on op..

ty for your support

so u will change to support wink wink??

#4 ItsAustin, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2017
  5. WeGotCreeper

WeGotCreeper Dedicated Minetimer

I changed my mind
    -Support
    Good application, little big inappropriate game tag but not too much of an issue
    -Well described in the question `Why do you want to become helper`

#5 WeGotCreeper, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  6. Stalic

Stalic Dedicated Minetimer

Support, I've known you for quite a long time now. from what i've seen you a good role model, and never disrespects anybody. You've got my Support :)

7. Stalic

Stalic Dedicated Minetimer

Hes online everyday. he's on Prison being a test dummy with pile for the past couple of days.

8. WeGotCreeper

WeGotCreeper Dedicated Minetimer

sorry never come across him before i must be blind

9. SikNinjaNik

SikNinjaNik Dedicated Minetimer

Support, well fitted for the position.

10. ItsAustin

ty

11. PK

PK Forum Enthusiast

Support:
    Application is good and shows why you would be a good staff member
    I have talked to you and you are a nice person and an active member in the MineTime Community
    Only thing is that your ign is a tad bit inappropriate but that can be overlooked most of the time.

12. brankomars

brankomars Active Member

Support

#12 brankomars, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2017
  13. ItsAustin

ty for your support my ign comes from my home town team the 49rs but tysm for your support

14. ItsAustin

ty

15. Spring

Spring Committed Minetimer

Neutral.

• Bold and enlarge the title " Have you been banned in the past? (Forums & in-game) "
    • You can be immature and inappropriate from time to time
    • Inactive in-game
    Your application was written well. I can tell, you have put some time into this application. Make sure you bold the title " Have you been banned in the past? (Forums & in-game) " so it's more visible in your application. Also, you need to be more mature in-game. Last, rise your activity in-game.

Good luck.

P.S - It was very kind of you to help the staff, with the Prison reset.

#15 Spring, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  16. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

100% Support. loved the dedication you put into making the application. The only thing I could see that could possibly hold you back is your young age, I don't really care about your age you seem really mature but I don't know how the Minetime staff team will see it. best of luck mate.

17. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

Seem like this kid Don't care how good an application is. he's just salty cause he got crap wifi and wanna blame someone and portray them as a ddoser.

18. Spring

Spring Committed Minetimer

I've written positive facts about his application.

19. toffetoff

toffetoff Forum Enthusiast

20. ItsAustin

ty or feed back may i ask why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.