508droids Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by TheCheatCode, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCheatCode

TheCheatCode Dedicated Minetimer

Your in-game name: 508droid
    What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time (EST)
    What country do you live in? America (USA)
    What languages do you speak? English and i am learning spanish
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No No. I do not have a google phone. Or a QR Scaner
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes i do.
    Why do you think you should become a helper? I believe that I should be a helper on minetime. There are various reasons such as the fact that I want to enforce the rules that the current staff pay no attention to. You should notice i have tryed to stop some people by reporting them but it hasnt been dealt with as much as it should. Like this one time someone was swearing and threatening poor little kyleep and nothing happend. I can do this when I am a helper because I can actually enforce the rules because I have more power and I have the ability to mute/kick/ban. I am also a very honest person. I have almost never told a lie in my life. This goes to show that my you can believe this application and mainly my next reason. I would never abuse my privileges and this is honest. I would never want to harm the server in any way. I cant even think of the day someone would even try to do that. All in all this is why i should become a helper on minetime.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? Well before the server shutdown i was active for 3-6 hours a day. The shutdown will change it by a hair. Meaning it will not effect me almost at all.
    How long have you been playing Minetime? About 2-3 years now. I haven't been on here as long as others but ive been here for a pretty long time.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I have never been banned from the fourms. However i have been temp banned in game for saying i would sue whoever took my spawners chest. I know it sounds ridiculous but who wouldnt be mad if someone took what equals to 50 thousand dollars from you.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? I have not been staff on many servers but i do run a server but it is currently it is offline.
    BTW i have good grammer unless im typing something very long.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  2. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

No support.

You have claimed wallpapers off Novaskin for your own, so there is one issue right there. And I also just sentenced-checked your application, I counted 25-30 mistakes. You've also been kind of rude.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TheCheatCode

not very nice. its funny actually. Everyone picks on me for my grammar but it is really good when people don't hate on me. And currently your hating on me. And since when have you not been rude. Honestly.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. TheCheatCode

your like the keemstar of helper applications right now. Passive aggressive.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Vitanni

Vitanni Dedicated Minetimer

Your not really going to get a helper rank with an attitude like that, no offense. No support

6. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

First of all, use this to check your grammar:
    http://sentencechecker.com/

Second of all, I am not "hating on you". I'm just saying I wouldn't support you. Big difference.

Finally, I'm trying not to be rude, and I wasn't even to rude you. I was stating the facts, and if you can't handle that, maybe you shouldn't be helper.
    So I'm successful?

7. TheCheatCode

i knew no one would support me. this just goes to show that i'm hated then people say they aren't hating me. Then everyone agrees with them because they were just about to say the same thing. I feel like that guy who has friends but then there are 20 people who aren't his friends and they be nice to him a little then they throw him under the bus. Also why would you go to some dumb sentence checker website to check someones grammar if you weren't gonna then use it against them?

8. DEXsta101

DEXsta101 Forum Enthusiast

Maybe you shouldn't have made an application then

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

We don't hate you. We just don't think you'd be a good helper. I have plenty of friends I don't think would be good helpers. You can start trying to prove to us you could be a really good helper by having a better attitude and not using improper grammar.

10. TheCheatCode

maybe people shouldnt go around hating on only 1 persons things. Because i still check the forums even when i dont post and i see none of this type of hate getting thrown at people. Its just getting thrown at me.

11. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

Hello? Have you seen the replies to my application?

12. TheCheatCode

HOW ABOUT EVERYONE STOPS TALKING ABOUT MY GRAMMAR! HUH? I THINK THAT WOULD BE A FABULOUS IDEA FOR ALL OF US.

13. TheCheatCode

yes and most of them say "I support you." all of mine say "No support" "Your grammer sucks"

14. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

If you have better grammar, you look more knowledgeable, which means you look more trustworthy, which means you look like a good helper.
    Me and you are completely different people. And don't get so down on yourself. When I made my first application on Mineverse, I got pretty much no support. But I kept trying and trying, and eventually people started to support me and I got accepted.

15. dsfadfasdfsa

dsfadfasdfsa Dedicated Minetimer

You don't need a "Google phone", or QR scanner. You just need to be able to download an app from Google playstore or Appstore and type in the code or scan it with your camera.

16. TheCheatCode

the word look is in here 4 times. Oh and by the way i have very good grammer but i decided not to try cuz ik ill get hated anyway.

17. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

Look at what I added to the previous post.

People aren't hating on you, people not supporting does not mean they are hating you.

18. TheCheatCode

lol m8 you didnt realise all the words in red arent real words. Like google for example. Or minetime. :p
    and btw u said look in your last post. AGAIN :D

19. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

They are proper nouns. Which the site recognizes, and they need to be capitalized.

Also, I didn't say it "again". Open your eyes before you start talking trash about me. And also...
    [​IMG]

20. TheCheatCode

Mate dont post all this on my application. its flooding the comments. If you want to chat you can add me on skype: kittyminecraft1 (Joe Buplic)
    And my eyes are open. How else would i watch naruto while eating ramen? Eat all the ramen, choke, die, never watch naruto again. Actually that's a good idea! i wont have to talk to you ever! cuz we all know where your going. And its not heaven. And also, hows my grammar? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.