AUS Matth4w's Helper Application[Locked | Requested]

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Callmematthew, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Try saying TooDamnDank in chat ;-;

2. Callmematthew

Callmematthew Dedicated Minetimer

Thanks!
    I'm sorry for that, but I've changed my name since.

3. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Ah yes but if you name was that you probably say it

4. Callmematthew

I understand, so that's why I changed it.

5. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Ok then fair enough, good luck with helper!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Starfletcher

Starfletcher Active Member

Support.
    I skim read your application, but I have seen you a lot on the forums. You are very dedicated, patient and professional.
    I have always wondered why you were not a Helper. You remind me of a few friends of mine who are Helpers here.
    I am sure, if you were accepted, you would bring something new to the forums. Good luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Callmematthew

Thank you, it's appreciated!

8. Starfletcher

Starfletcher Active Member

You already thanked me... 3 times. :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alpaca370

Alpaca370 Retired Minetimer

When you getting helper?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Callmematthew

Thanks, Alpaca!

11. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Dedicated Minetimer

reporting @Tyler for not promoting you

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. lorn

lorn Dedicated Minetimer

Changing my vote to a no support.
    I beg to differ. Your attitude on Discord is quite the opposite. You will put down anyone if they mention anything about you not being staff, you are a bit of a suck-up (which I find, although it may be helpful for staff with reports etc, quite desperate.). You were a decent person until you got too serious about getting helper, to the point where it annoys me. Not trying to start drama, but that statement (the one I underlined) especially ticks me off because I know how false it is. You mini-mod Discord, telling people who say "hell" etc to keep it 'PG' despite it being a free Discord that is not as serious as forums.
    Adding onto that, after I told you to calm down with the mini-helper thing, you continued to fight and go on about how you're perfect for helper and I'm just "jealous". These actions of yours have, over-time, made me doubt how truthful this application is. It was a definite support for me before, but now you're just too eager for helper and will put down others if they dare say you try too hard etc.
    Sorry.
    Judging from the way you spoke to me on Discord, I find this a large exaggeration and some of it a complete lie.
    You were not calm at all - you flamed a few people and I on Discord (a few days after it opened) because we thought of you as desperate for helper. Sure, we initiated it and I understand self defense, but it was too far. I have logs of what you said, so if you want the evidence, feel free to ask. Onto the Patient part, you did not "respond kindly with a mature and justified answer". At all. And for Friendly, I think this one is exaggerated. You can be friendly to people, but you're not friendly all the time. I understand no one can be, but the part where it says "I will never pent my anger on others" is an exaggeration. As I've stated MANY times now, you flamed people because they didn't support you, found you desperate, didn't agree with you at times etc. And for forgiving, you've still been cold with me ever since I had that mini-fight with you.

TL;DR I think you've exaggerated many parts of your application and judging by your behaviour, I find you unfit for helper. My personal opinion. No support. Good luck anyways.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Callmematthew

I rarely talk or intervene in conversations or voice calls on Discord due to miss communications or misunderstandings. I've also never been "too serious" about helper, but I still challenged myself when creating my application. I know on multiple occasions I've stated "Let's keep this PG rated", I knew these were unrealistic expectations so I had said it as a joke, but on some circumstances I've commented more seriously about people's language and behaviour. I also never recall responding to someone who had said "hell", screenshots of this would be appreciated. When did I say you were ever "jealous"? I also don't continue to provoke fights with you, like you've stated above. Our last interaction apart from this I believe was 5 days ago.

In your second paragraph I believe you're talking about when you and a few others were Forum muted, so I'll responded to that directly. You and Kayla had stated I was a 'suck up' on several occasions and had also manipulated my words. This had been after addressing someone's question what you had been muted for. I know I'm not perfect but the majority of reasoning behind why you no longer support my application is flawed and as I've stated above, screenshots would be appreciated. I'll also like to say I've never "flamed" at anyone for not supporting me or my application, but instead used their criticism constructively. I respect your opinion and it's a shame you no longer support my application.

14. lorn

lorn Dedicated Minetimer

I do not have screenshots but I do have the logs saved. I'll send them to you once I get home. You have flamed a number of players both in game and in Discord, and as I said, I have logs of that. I applaud your ability to take this feedback in a good manner, which surprised me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Callmematthew

It will be appreciated seeing the logs, as It'll let me identify my problems and help me resolve them.

16. TeamTyler

Hypocrite

They're just shitty that you're better than them.

• Like Like x 1
  17. benji

benji Forum Enthusiast

Great to know more about you, Matthew.
    You've adding a lot of detail +1
    You added so many trails, it's unbelievable +1

No need to thank me.
    Support Status - 100% Support

#77 benji, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Callmematthew

Thanks!

19. TeamTyler

lol no support
    Disrespecting staff then disagreeing with a report against it.
    2016-10-23_22.31.32.png
    Must I say anymore? I was wrong about you Matthew.

• Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

You swore so much on discord and in-game when we told you to stop, you're one to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.